Looking for Accommodation in stavanger

Hello, My name is Francisco Müllo, and im a 22 year old guy from gothenburg sweden.
Im looking to move to Norway Stavanger, cause im intressted in working & study there.
Mostly work at first but then in a near future i want to start studying.
My intress are music, science, nature, sport etc.
I don't smoke, and im really clean of me, wich means im not likely to make a big mess without cleaning it up fast.

Im at the moment out of job, but im currently applying for around 5-10 jobs a day, in the stavanger / sandnes area, and im looking for any kind of job, i don't mind what i get..
So acording to friends i have in stavanger they say it's just a matter of time until i'll get one.

If you think i sound intresting you can contact me by Phone or Enail at

+46 723075855

or at

Fransisco.mullo@hotmail.com

facebook.com/xisco.mullo

I hope to get contacted by anyone

Hi Francisco,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Christine wrote:

Hi Francisco,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you Christine :cool:

So when you get job then also tell us. Also are you applying for English speaking jobs?

hussanali wrote:

So when you get job then also tell us. Also are you applying for English speaking jobs?

yea i will do.
Im acctully looking for any kind of job, i don't mind if it's english speaking only or not.
since im swedish i kinda understand norweigen, but i rather speak english untill i get a better grip on the language.

Hello FransiscoMullo.

These articles on Work in Norway might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Aurélie wrote:

Hello FransiscoMullo.

These articles on Work in Norway might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thank you so much!! :D

hi a wanna move to stavanger and planning to get a job there. im also looking for a room mate. if interested just message me.

Im also looking for Both WORK and a Flat share in Stavanger.

Add me on Facebook And we could talk more about it.

https://www.facebook.com/franxisco.mullo

Ill add you but I got new plan, Im having a second tought moving to trondheim
Still looking for a person to share with cheap accomodation.