How many bahraini shia women married with foreigner ?

as we all know that arab culture is strick on marriage cases

but i read on saudia arabian web pages that now the rule is change since 2011 that saudi women can marry with foreigner :)

how about  bahrain shia womens can marry with any foreigner even he is not from GCC countries

if someone give me  examples from bahrain vll be realy appreciated :)))))) thanks

i have seen many bahrian pure arab gals married with indians . south african and many others even with non muslamsi have seen this myself.

I also know this that there aren't such limits in Bahrain for women.

just a small comment here:
if Saudi Women can not even drive their own cars how can they marry a foreigner (non saudi), the fact is, as per the saudi "law" they are "allowed" to marry a foreigner only if:
they older a certain age.
both her parents accepts.
even if both above criteria has been met, they still need the OK of the most influential guy in the whole government (which is like saying its impossible).

even if this foreigner married the Saudi lady, he will be treated like a foreigner for all of his life, he will not have a permanent residency permit, , will not be entitled for citizenship + their kids will NOT gain the saudi citizenship automatically, this is only to mention few!

regarding the "bahrain shia women" as per the Bahrini laws, women here have much grater freedoms but their issue is with the "Shia / Jaafari islamic court" as they have a much stricter acceptance to which marriages they approve: Shia Muslim women can not marry a Sunni Muslim. (although i personally know one Shiaa Muslim lady who is getting married to a Sunni Muslim).
a Shia Muslim Man can not marry christian or Jewish lady without forcing them to "convert" into islam (while this is allowed in Sunni Islamic courts).

Hi
there are lot of marriages between different cultures and nationalities...

The woman can choose her husband
The man can choose his wife..

If you know any restrictions (which i dont know about) plz call your Foreign  Ministry and clear it out with them..

v.good subject to talk about
Since cultures have been varied with the invation of fast means of transport and many countries going to bankrupcy..Many shiaa Ladies from Bahrain got married to foreigners with the difference of religion.I know some lady Muslim shie in Bahrain  married to christian German and British guys.But I feel there is something wrong.Their kids might suffer in future