Hair loss since moving to Saudi

nothing wrong with a bald head :lol:

johnfog wrote:

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif

johnfog wrote:

Yeah nothing wrong except the hair missing :lol:

friends  i have been living in KSA for almost four years,My hair going very thin now, please suggest  some ideas to protect it. before coming here i had strong and thick hair.

muhammed riyas wrote:

friends  i have been living in KSA for almost four years,My hair going very thin now, please suggest  some ideas to protect it. before coming here i had strong and thick hair.

You answered your own question...

The only guaranteed solution: Leave KSA! :)

muhammed riyas wrote:

This entire thread has been suggestions!  Please read it from the beginning!

i am suffering too much from Hair loss after coming to Saudi Arabia, Now about 80% White hair and beard going white too.

Anyone get solution?

wsmhagazi wrote:

i am suffering too much from Hair loss after coming to Saudi Arabia, Now about 80% White hair and beard going white too.

Anyone get solution?

http://www.grecian-formula.com/

Well Saudi Arabia has very chemical tap water so best thing to do is not take long showers and don't take hot showers since that will destroy you're hair and try to limit the time you're hair is under water while cleaning it. Wash you're hair with shampoo once in awhile never everyday and try to get an organic shampoo or a good type. and when u get out of the shower use pure Olive oil to condition you're hair or use jojoba oil. If you can get Pure Essential Oil Lavender from a organic shop that would be very good cause it makes you're hair grow thick and long and you can add drops into you're olive oil or jojoba oil. You can get Lavender oil online or vitamin shop or organic shop if not then get it online is best. Same goes for Rosemary oil that will make you're hair grow and make it so so thick also. Drink water daily make sure you drink enough water everyday. Do not drink soda like pepsi or coke if you should drink anything should be either Milk, Juices, or Water. You should eat healthy and not eat junk food. Don't Comb you're hair too much cause combing or brushing you're hair too much will damage it. Comb or brush you're hair once every other day not everyday.  Don't use blow dryers let you're hair dry naturally and do not dye you're hair unless you are using henna that will make you're hair grow and make it strong and healthy Henna promotes hair growth just to let you know. Massage you're scalp everyday or every time you wake up and do not put stress on you're hair by using too much products. Also Zam Zam water from mecca is very good for hair and body and everything. You can poor Zam Zam water on you're hair after you finish a shower or replace that water for it. A Filter for you're shower will help since the water is very drying and a filter would make it less drying and hard. I have been growing my hair out for almost 2 years and i try to limit the times i wash my hair in the shower like every 4 to 5 days i wash my hair in the shower though some of those days i poor bottled water or Zam Zam water i only comb when my hair is dampened with water and oil and only comb every other day. I use olive oil to keep my hair moist and healthy or Jojoba oil. Lavender oil when combined with you're base oil can make a big difference in hair growth and thickness Rosemary oil also. Few drops of Lavender in Jojoba oil or oilve oil will improve you're hair. Find a natural Shampoo that is good for you're hair not any brand some brands suck. You can use Shampoo once a week is ok or use shampoo every two weeks is better.

Henna dye promotes hair growth but its color is a brownish orange color. Some people like the colour and some don't but its good for the hair and will make it beautiful and put in you're beard it will make it nice.

Hair will be healthy if you are healthy thats 1. Hair sometimes needs care like adding oils to it thats 2. Its not good to over shower you're head and use hot water thats 3. Too much combing will damage the hair only comb or bush every other day thats 4. Washing you're hair in the Shower every day strips it from its oils and that will make you're hair dry and weak and most likely make it fall best way is to wash you're hair is to wash it every 4 to 5 days thats 5. Do not use shampoo or if you do use it use a organic one or a very good brand and only wash you're hair with it once every week or two weeks is better thats 6. Massage you're scalp everyday atleast once thats 7. I will tell you what are very super good oils to use. Hashish Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosemary Oil, Jojoba Oil, Olive Oil, these oils are very good. Hashish Oil if you can get pure Hashish Oil that would make you're hair grow so fast and so beautiful.

Well Saudi Arabia has very chemical tap water so best thing to do is not take long showers and don't take hot showers since that will destroy you're hair and try to limit the time you're hair is under water while cleaning it. Wash you're hair with shampoo once in awhile never everyday and try to get an organic shampoo or a good type. and when u get out of the shower use pure Olive oil to condition you're hair or use jojoba oil. If you can get Pure Essential Oil Lavender from a organic shop that would be very good cause it makes you're hair grow thick and long and you can add drops into you're olive oil or jojoba oil. You can get Lavender oil online or vitamin shop or organic shop if not then get it online is best. Same goes for Rosemary oil that will make you're hair grow and make it so so thick also. Drink water daily make sure you drink enough water everyday. Do not drink soda like pepsi or coke if you should drink anything should be either Milk, Juices, or Water. You should eat healthy and not eat junk food. Don't Comb you're hair too much cause combing or brushing you're hair too much will damage it. Comb or brush you're hair once every other day not everyday.  Don't use blow dryers let you're hair dry naturally and do not dye you're hair unless you are using henna that will make you're hair grow and make it strong and healthy Henna promotes hair growth just to let you know. Massage you're scalp everyday or every time you wake up and do not put stress on you're hair by using too much products. Also Zam Zam water from mecca is very good for hair and body and everything. You can poor Zam Zam water on you're hair after you finish a shower or replace that water for it. A Filter for you're shower will help since the water is very drying and a filter would make it less drying and hard. I have been growing my hair out for almost 2 years and i try to limit the times i wash my hair in the shower like every 4 to 5 days i wash my hair in the shower though some of those days i poor bottled water or Zam Zam water i only comb when my hair is dampened with water and oil and only comb every other day. I use olive oil to keep my hair moist and healthy or Jojoba oil. Lavender oil when combined with you're base oil can make a big difference in hair growth and thickness Rosemary oil also. Few drops of Lavender in Jojoba oil or oilve oil will improve you're hair. Find a natural Shampoo that is good for you're hair not any brand some brands suck. You can use Shampoo once a week is ok or use shampoo every two weeks is better.

Oh yeah just to say when you use Zam Zam water for you're face and hair do not use it in the bathroom cause this is holy water and should not go down the drain let it fall on the ground in you're room or outside in the dirt or something like that not ever in the bathroom.

hey! i had the same problem here its the desalinated water i think. You should try putting oil in your hair because the water really dries it our! i also invested in a shower filter which has made a world of difference. i ordered it online from
[link moderated] They deliver to anywhere in the GCC, and it only took 2 working days to receive.
link below:
[link moderated]

Well well..... I had the same problem when I moved from Sweden three years ago.
I know no one would like my trend in solving it. I just shaved it all  :D

Some of my friends have consulted a hair therapy called "Apollo" next to Aqaryah mall in Ulaya. And they liked its results. The consultation fees is cheap.

Alliecat wrote:
wsmhagazi wrote:

Anyone get solution?

http://www.grecian-formula.com/

Wasn't publicity of any product prohibited on forum?? violation admin !

@DrHassanMalik > yes, advertising freely your services are not allowed.

when iam in my home city iam not using oil shampooo non of any product washing my hair wqith soap and there my hair is not falling just not a single hair 5 years i didnt use oil i still remember but when i move ksa my hair YA.ALLAH falling like a tree leaves :( better i go to dermalogist'

I think the water and environment not suitable for Saudi Country.

Some people wash their hair in bottled water, and there is shampoo for hair loss in the supermarkets (don't know if it works or not.) I try not to shower too often, because my skin also suffers, and I find this helps a lot. I know lots of people have this problem.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Publicity not allowed on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

It's very easy.
Your water is salty, cover your hair during shower and wash it by sweet water

I just arrived to KSA. I take 2 minutes showers because only water available is HOT water. My skin is dry, especially hands. Washing dishes, etc..

Also Air Conditioner is responsible for making my apartment have dry air.

When I tried to turn it to FAN setting only, it became too hot.

I now feel like I have no choice but to keep AC con and pay the consequences to my health. Is there no other way?

I have Coconut oil? It's the only oil I have. I also have peppermint essential oil. Will that help?

Try using mineral water if you can afford , it helps and for sure worth

You mean take a shower in mineral oil (or just wash my face with it)?

I use HANA water for washing my toothbrush, etc..
and NOVA for drinking.

Go to Boots the chemist and ask them for 'swimmers shampoo' if they sell it where you are.  It rinses the chlorine out of your hair from the water supply and should prevent the damage.

I started using "Soak And Float" shampoo from LUSH. Its a solid bar shampoo bit expensive but worked better than other oil products and shampoo I tried. Hair fall is reduced and dandruff is almost gone.
You may check their outlets in malls, their staff is well trained and have solutions for you.
lush. com.sa

I recently started use nuhairrx serum for my very fine long hair. So far I have not noticed any new growth. But it will take time to notice if is actually performing as advertised. It does seem to make my hair softer and shiny. I noticed that right off the bat. Also does not make my hair feel oily, or heavy. It's been a nice change. :heart:

I feel like my hair loss is only getting worse as years pass by

Dear Segura,

Can u plz tell me the main ingredients of the solution.

Thanks

I have no clue how did i get here?  :D but that helmet kinda thing is quite interesting....  :cool:

Use drinking water to wash head (while having bath) and avoid hair gels. Have good sleep and eat lots of greens.. (mainly carrot etc).

Regards,
SRH.

sir from where u got that water purifier for shower???

Hi.Thank you for the advice. is alopecia permanent? I have coin shaped alopecia on my head.When I went to the hospital, The doctor told me the same thing you did.They prescribed me vitamins and I think hair grower spray  but it is not effective.It is been two monyhs now and it still keeps on getting larger the bald spot.
When I go home to my home country .Is it possible it will growback??

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed. Please register your services in the business directory. Thank you

maybe your getting old :D