Why Vietnamese ladies are very attractive in your eyes?

I've seen many cases that foreigners (Western men) love and want to get married with Vietnamese ladies. I'm not sure that I can understand very well the reasons, that's why I want to know how special or different of Vietnamese ladies from the others that made you pay attention to them?

Pls note that I don't mention to the case of marriage between Vietnamese ladies and Korean/Chinese men :D

In 1968 I was in VN for a year.  I have a great affinity for the Vietnamese people.  Over my lifetime I have met many women in many foreign countries.  My fiance from Nha Trang is like no other woman I have met.  She is honest, funny, beautiful and very compatible to me.  She just happens to be Vietnamese.

perry88 wrote:

In 1968 I was in VN for a year.  I have a great affinity for the Vietnamese people.  Over my lifetime I have met many women in many foreign countries.  My fiance from Nha Trang is like no other woman I have met.  She is honest, funny, beautiful and very compatible to me.  She just happens to be Vietnamese.

So how about this Vietnamese woman? I mean your fiance.
It sounds very interesting. I like it

I've met many MOTIVATING Vietnamese female customers. That makes them attractive in my eyes.

We met online over 5 years ago.  We have been engaged for about 4 years and have been trying to obtain a fiance visa that long.  I have been to VN to visit 7 times for a total of 15 weeks during the 5 years.  We have the same wish for our future together and a  similar very dry sense of humor.  After meeting the first time she has taught herself English so we can talk and get to know each other.  We make video calls 2 times a day since she is 12 hours ahead of me; her morning is my night and vice verse.  She cheers my day by just seeing her face.

perry88 wrote:

We met online over 5 years ago.  We have been engaged for about 4 years and have been trying to obtain a fiance visa that long.  I have been to VN to visit 7 times for a total of 15 weeks during the 5 years.  We have the same wish for our future together and a  similar very dry sense of humor.  After meeting the first time she has taught herself English so we can talk and get to know each other.  We make video calls 2 times a day since she is 12 hours ahead of me; her morning is my night and vice verse.  She cheers my day by just seeing her face.

So do you have any problem when you have a long distance relationship and about 2 different cultures?
She has taught herself English, so will you learn Vietnamsese for her?

LoveLife wrote:

I've met many MOTIVATING Vietnamese female customers. That makes them attractive in my eyes.

Thanks for you information. It means that Vietnamese female is also very smart at work too. I think so.
So I think you are living in Vietnam, so how can you communicate with them? by English

I have learned a little Vietnamese but not enough to converse.  Every visit I learn a little more.  The emphasis is more on her learning English so she can adapt to living in the US better.  Of course a long distant relationship is difficult.  The video calls have helped.  But I think it is the reason we have learned so much more about each other and have become very close and even dependent upon each other.

perry88 wrote:

I have learned a little Vietnamese but not enough to converse.  Every visit I learn a little more.  The emphasis is more on her learning English so she can adapt to living in the US better.  Of course a long distant relationship is difficult.  The video calls have helped.  But I think it is the reason we have learned so much more about each other and have become very close and even dependent upon each other.

You are so great, I have known some foreigners learnt Vietnamese, and all of them said it is very difficult and they gave up. How about you? you learn yourself or does she help you?

Can you tell us your opinion more about Vietnamese female?

mariamtrinh wrote:
LoveLife wrote:

Thanks for you information. It means that Vietnamese female is also very smart at work too. I think so.
So I think you are living in Vietnam, so how can you communicate with them? by English

Yes. To me,that shows there are Vietnamese women that are smart and intelligent. 
Am living in Ho Chi Minh City. They speak Vietnamese.

mariamtrinh wrote:
perry88 wrote:

You are so great, I have known some foreigners learnt Vietnamese, and all of them said it is very difficult and they gave up. How about you? you learn yourself or does she help you?

I pick up some words from seeing them as subtitles on TV or I ask her what a word is and she helps with my pronunciation.  I also help her with her pronunciation of English words.  She asked me how to say refrigerator and we kept saying it over and over for about 15 minutes (15 phut).  The next day she asked again and I said just say frig.  We had a good laugh about that!

perry88 wrote:
mariamtrinh wrote:
perry88 wrote:

I pick up some words from seeing them as subtitles on TV or I ask her what a word is and she helps with my pronunciation.  I also help her with her pronunciation of English words.  She asked me how to say refrigerator and we kept saying it over and over for about 15 minutes (15 phut).  The next day she asked again and I said just say frig.  We had a good laugh about that!

Both of you are so cute.
I think if you want to learn faster and get better in short time, you should have to learn with teacher, It is much better. Will you want to surprise her if you can?

I am very bad with languages so I think I will just let myself learn when we are together.  Our main focus now is her English so she will have a great interview at the consulate so we will get the visa.

perry88 wrote:

I am very bad with languages so I think I will just let myself learn when we are together.  Our main focus now is her English so she will have a great interview at the consulate so we will get the visa.

Yes you are right. Wish you have happy ending with your fiance.

Thank you for your stories, guys. I'm very like it. :)