Gold

After panning for Gold in Spain, I would like to buy and mine in Ghana, I have cash but need a honest and ethical team.

Hello milesy28.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Can you please introduce yourself and be more explicit? Are you looking for business partners?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,
I want to come to Ghana and mine or buy gold. I will need a partner or two  or three I have friend in Scotland who want to invest to but we will need help in Ghana with the local language and customs as we have a long term plan.
I have children and live in Scotland at the moment and work offshore.

Hello milesy28.

You should post an advert in the Looking for section (Business partners) in the Ghana classifieds. It can help.

Good luck in your project,
Aurélie

hello Milesy28,

May be a good idea to visit Ghana and check on things yourself.
Let me know if you need any help knowing your way round.  Will do my best.

regards,
Nancy

I have already written to you that i can be of immense help and a trusted partner to you.I am already into it with a very wonderful team of three.
Please revert

That is great news, I really look forward to seeing you soon.
Merry Christmas.
Robert.

Thanks for reverting and i would be expecting your mail or call when you are ready.Wether you want to mine (concession) or buy and sell would not be a problem [Moderated: Communicate by PM pls]

Hello Milesy,
2013 is here with us and i am wishing you happy new year.
Moreover how are things so far? Are you coming?. I want to hear from you.

Hallo Mr Robert,

You may also consider me as a business Partner. I have 40 years experience. I also know gold business. Please write me email to address  [email protected].

Thanks.

Hello guys > this is an old thread and you should please post your ad in the appropriate section = job in Accra section.

Thank you.

This discussion is closed.

Closed