Need someone to help me improving my speaking english

Hi guys! I'm Mi from Go Vap District in Ho Chi Minh city. I want to make friend with all you guys! I would appreciate if you could help me with my speaking English. We can go to somewhere like parks...to shoot the breeze or go somewhere to eat, just like friends often do! I'm looking forward to hearing from you! Here is my email & fb, you can contact me all the time: mikieunguyen[at]gmail.com or FB: Mikieu Nguyen! Anyway, Nice to meet you all! ^^

If you have time, Just head to 23-9 park to meet me . I'll be there on every Sunday . My number : 0169 568 3668. Here is my podcast : facebook.com/pages/English_Vietnamese_Podcast/310301089067138 .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwUE9eK72Sg&feature=plcp

You should join English Clubs. Safer, not at a park, more like at coffee shops around other Vietnamese like yourself who want to learn more English. There are many around TPHCM. PM me if you want more info.

nice to meet you! i regular come to english club at youth culture at every sunday afternoon and i think that it very helpful to practice english skill. if you want you can come with me.this is my facebook : trường xuân chân nhân