Moving To Poland & Need Some Help

Hello , I am Egyptian And I Want TO Study Abroad In Warsaw So I Want to know more information about universities & accomidation.
There Are two colleges that i talk with , The First is The University Of Finance & Management in warsaw & the second is jagiellonian university so if anyone know which university is better & warsaw is better to live or karakow , so if anyone know about what i am asking please answer me & tell me .

Hello hmed.adel10.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hope you'll soon be helped by other members.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Ahmed,

this is Mohammad and will be relocated to Krakow by next January, happy to meet you there Brother...

Hey!

Both cities are great to study in, awesome nightlife, loads of students and many things to do.

I studied at Warsaw University, so can't say much about the two you mentioned (apart from the fact that Jagiellonian is a very old and prestigious uni).

If you're into finance, check out Kozminski University in Warsaw, which is known to be the best in this field and has many international students.

Hope this helps!

I believe the quality of living in Kraków is better than in Warsaw - Kraków is sweeter, calmer, but at the same time very alive and touristy. It's just beautiful, really. Whilst Warsaw is a very dynamic, interesting city, but can be more expensive and less cozy.