Affordable Primary Schools in Poland

Hello,

Ill be moving in warsaw next year, im looking for affordable Primary school for my 7 yr old girl and 13 yr old boy. Were moving from Malta in January.

Any advice please?
Ive checked the most popular international schools and its impossible for us to afford.

Are there any school where English is the language for teaching budget of 1000 pln /month per child?

Thank you!

Regards,

Rb

My daughter goes to the local public school and she loves it before that we went to a private school for a few months before the lockdown then she had to do home schooling.  she is originally from the Philippines.

Hi bazbond, First of all thank you for you reply.
If I may asked do they speak in English on the public schools or my children need to learn Polish ?

I highly recommend trilingual school in Warsaw  itsw.edu.pl/szkola-podstawowa/ - the atmosphere there is really great. My kid adores this place. I don't know how long are you planning to stay in Poland. But if you're going to stay here longer, it's the best place for your kids to learn Polish and a few more languages of their choice in a totally natural and not stressful environment. :)

Hi Alice, thank you for you reply.
I checked the school, its quite expensive and we cannot afford the fees.
3000pln per kids thats 6000pln per month -_-.
My kids are eager to learn the language bus was looking to get the started on school with english as the teaching and eventually move them to a public one after a year or so.
Are there any public schools which probably bilingual ?

@bazbond hello, my husband landed a job in Poland, but we are eyeing to bring the whole family. But kids are studying. How much were the cost of Public Schools. We are also from the Philippines.