Searching for Yoga classes in Curepipe

I'm looking for yoga classes offered in the Curepipe area. Ideally located closer to centre of town itself but anything in Curepipe will do really. Please help!

Hi Ayrece and welcome to Expat.com!

Introducing yourself might be appreciated.;)

Hope that other members will help you soon.

In the meantime, I invite you to post an advert in the classes section of Mauritius classifieds, it may help.

Harmonie.:)

Hi,

I've heard that The Art of Living gives regular yoga classes at the AOL centre, Wootun Curepipe and the Ecole Mauricienne du Bien Etre at Forest Side.

Unfortunately I don't have any personal experience with both, I suggest you try both and see which one suits you the best. They say we should try different styles of yoga and different teachers till we find the one that suits our personality.

Namaste

I know that the gym in Garden Village tried giving yoga lessons on Fridays for a while. I don't know if it's still going on though

Ayrece wrote:

I'm looking for yoga classes offered in the Curepipe area. Ideally located closer to centre of town itself but anything in Curepipe will do really. Please help!

Hi in curpipe there is yoga classes at arya bhavan which is at eau coulee. Curpipe .its next to TENFA MARKETING.Its free for everyone one.
Dipika