Looking for some Information about studying abroad in Japan

Hi guys, i was wondering if someone could provide me with some information about studying abroad in Japan!
I am a 16-year-old girl from Tunisia, and i am now a third year high school student (i followed the Science Division). I am planning to finish my studies there after my high school graduation if that's possible, so i was thinking if i'll graduate with a high score will i be accepted in Japan ? if so, how much will it cost for me to study there per year ? What are the requirements to be accepted ? and is it difficult to find a job there ? Thanks a lot in advance :)

Hi ThaTravel Lover and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will soon share some tips with you.;)

You may also browse through the forum.

Harmonie.

Hi,

you can try to apply for the japanese government (Monbukagakusho) scholarship in your country, it is very competitive but it will cover all you expenses + tuition fees and even personal spendings. once there you can find part time jobs teaching english or french but being able to have basic conversation level in japanese is important. u might wanna start taking japanese language courses in tunisia from now. it will help a lot. wish u good luck !