My new personal best record of police encounters...............

Up till now I always boasted about my personal best police encounter of two speeding tickets within half an hour of each other in the US way back when.

Last week I bettered the score.

While going to the airport to pickup a friend last week in Tripoli, got pulled over first at the entrance to the parking lot for talking on the phone.

After sorting out that situation, five minutes later, got pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt while waiting for a parking spot in the airport parking lot, received a ticket for that one as I couldn't be bothered to argue.

Finally after picking up my friend on the way out of the airport, I noticed the light on the dash that the boot wasn't closed properly, so I pulled over, got out of the car to slam the boot shut. Tried to get back in the car and started to drive away but was flagged again by yet another cop....... my crime this time........ stopping on the road for no apparent reason!!!!!!!!

This time I handed him my freshly received ticket. He looked it over for a couple of minutes, then handed it back and waved me on........

Three encounters in 25 minutes!!!

I don't think I can do any better................

Unlucky ....... but very funny!!!!

They must like your face  :o)