Tennis in Riyadh

Tennis anyone?
Will arrive Riyadh next week. Like to play tennis with anyone. About 3.5. Will stay near KFMC.

Singles or doubles

Hi,
Have you started playing?
I will arrive next week and like to hook up for tennis, 3.5 level.
Plan to stay around KFMC.
I think there are 2 lighted courts in campus.
No car for now.
Please contact me if interested and pass this along the tennis circle.
Thanks,
Daniel

Hi,
I will arrive next week and like to hook up for tennis, 3.5 level, singles or doubles.
Plan to stay around KFMC.
I think there are 2 lighted courts in campus.
No car for now.
Please contact me if interested and pass this along the tennis circle.
Thanks,
Daniel

Sounds nice, but 3.5 is a little low

Know anyone around 3.5 level?

How do u measure the level? I'm medium level

I am from US. I go by USTA rating.

@Daniel373,

There is no need for you to be in hurry if you will be working in KFMC Riyadh, there are courts there and many tennis enthusiast are playing usually every weekends (Friday and Saturday), you can befriend those who are playing there and make arrangements later.

But bear in mind that you can't get into the compound without necessary gate pass and you can not play without prior approval.

If you have that advantage you will find it easy for you to find your intended peers. By then you will develop your peers and know where you can find good players. It doesn't need to be a very good player if you just intend to play and have fun anyway it isn't your profession. if this your outlook it will be of your advantage.

As you have said that you are from US you can coordinate with your Embassy since they have a facility where you can play for a regular fee. As far as I know there are regular players, diverse nationalities and levels which you can check by yourselves whom you can play with who are playing every Friday and Saturday Early morning for fun and camaraderie but mostly Filipinos.

It is a bit Far though from your prospect area..anyway maybe by the time you will be having your own car to drive anywhere...

Looking forward playing with you....

Thanks for the detailed response.
Just arrived few days ago.
Definitely having a car would be much more flexible.
I played 2-3 times a week so looking forward to be able to hit again.

We'll be playing doubles with some friends today. Feel free to join

Thanks for the invite.
What time are you playing?
Most likely I will still be at work (till 6 pm)
Where do you normally play?

Daniel

Hi,
Will you be playing this weekend, I like to join if possible?
My email is ***
We can exchange phone # through email.
I don't have a car yet but I can take Uber.
Thanks,
Daniel

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hey there! any one do tennis or football coaching for kids?