^^ Newcomer to expat blog - Looking for new friends in District 7 :)

Hi guys,

I'm Rosie, 100% Vietnamese girl who are from the North.. ^^ I'm 20 but in the middle of final year at university at the moment.

My family has just moved to Ho Chi Minh for 1 year and we are now living in Nha Be town, only 15 minutes away from Anh Sao Bridge/Crescent Mall in D.7. I've been living with my grandparents in Tan Binh District for 3 years but next month, I will move to Nha Be and live with my parents and one of my younger sister. Therefore, I'd love to make new friends with those who are living around district 7 or Nha Be town.

By the way, I'm helping out one of my colleagues finding some English native speakers to make friends with (I've been gone to work for 1 year while still going to school). Her name is Mai Anh. She'll be settling in USA next year and would like to improve her English before hand. I really want to help her so if any of you are interested, please let me know. We could hang out some time and have much fun =)

Nice to meet all of you! ^^ I will spend time reading some topics on here since I'm new to the community! :)

Rosie

Hi Rosie,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I am sure you will make lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Christine
Expat.com team

I would love to be friends with you, but i live in District 1 unfortunately lol

Welcome, sir! ^^ Anyways, if it goes well, I'll get a job in Sheraton Hotel in District 1 next month and we could hang out some time.:) District 1 & 7 are not too far from each other, though.:)
Will message ya! ^^

My girl friend and I live in Nha Be, but we both work in D1 so most of the time we're home around 7:30. Still time for a nice cup of coffee. We both studied and lived in the States and the only thing I was good at in school was English, so I guess we cold offer some help to your friend, too. We like good food and cozy places to hang out. PM us if you feel like an evening drink

That's great, my friend.:) I'll contact you next week cos I am traveling to the North at the moment.:) Mai Anh is working in D.4 and I might work in D.1 as well. That would be very convenient for all of us! :)

Nice day!

Hi everyone,

I already got a job in Sheraton Saigon Hotel & Towers. So I hope to make new friends around D.1, D.4 as well! ^^ I'm Front Office Trainee and will be working in both Front Desk and Restaurant Area!

Nice day!~ =)

Rosie

Welcome to the forum.

Sheraton is nice hotel. I like to go swimming at the swimming pool there.

In District 7, there's a nice place I like to go to, Scott & Binh's. We can meet up there sometime when you are available. :)

It's cool! :) Will contact ya when I wanna go out. You should try Tajmasago as well! It's very nice! ^^ Located in PMH!

hey i'm interested count me in message me if u are free. funnily enough I was actually at Sheraton today. cheers