I am looking for a business partner in Denmark

Hi All,

I am looking for a business partner in Denmark.

We are a successful running IT company, specialized e-commerce, website design, application development and customized software solutions. From past 6 years, we have delivered number of technology solutions to our global clients.

We have business offices in US, Canada and India.

As a part of our expansion plan, we are looking for individual or small firm who can support us in sales from Denmark.

There is enormous e-commerce and IT business opportunities in Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Sweden. Where as the quality, timely deliverable is still a challenge. Most importantly, maintenance of such projects through cost effective model has become difficulties for the clients. We have been dealing with such client from past few years and understand their pain.

If any one interested in supporting us and working together as business partner to represent our services, please contact and we can discuss the synergies.

Thank you and Regards,
PRB
(moderated)
Email - mac (DOT) linked (AT) gMail.com[/color]

Hi mactech and welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please post your advert in the Denmark classifieds > "looking for" section > business partners?

Thank you,
Christine

I am looking for businesspartners for a international company.
Are you interesting.
Send me a mail.

nieuwenhuis1953 wrote:

I am looking for businesspartners for a international company.
Are you interesting.
Send me a mail.

I suggest that you give a little more information about the partnership so that people can make an informed choice about contacting you.