Short term apartment rentals

We are looking for an apartment to rent short term for 1-3 months. There could be a possibility of long term renting after a 1 month trip back home to make the final move to Vietnam. We are looking for a safe 2-3 bedroom apartment in district 2 available Oct 1. A pool, park, or gym would be nice but not a necessity. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

MOST apartment rentals are predicated on 12-months with, usually, the rental agent picking up one month as commission.

There are serviced apartments for rent that are intended for short-term rentals priced at around USD$1,000 per month in the Ao Dai Building on Le Thanh Ton, Quan 1.

Is there a reason you want Quan 2? The amazing land clearance scheme the city pulled off with surprisingly few problems has cleared the land for several kilometres in all directions commencing at the River SaiGon.

An Phu, a Foreigner enclave that commences from the far side of Dien Bien Phu (or whatever name it has at that point) has gated housing communities and highrises and very impressive rush traffic jams.

They are proposing increasing Dien Bien Phu to 12-lanes so Ho Chi Minh City can vie for the honour of having the world's largest traffic jams.

There are also similar housing projects along Nguyen Huu Caan - the road between Quan 1 and Quan Binh Thanh.

To view these places use < www.Diadiem.com > (enter only the road name in the search box).

There are older properties in Quan 1, many of which need more than a paint brush.

Then there is Quan 7, where the "model town" of Phu My Hung Ward, somewhat reminiscent of Stepford Wives, is. Unfortunately, road communications between there and Quan 1 is via Khanh Hoa and Quan 4 or Nguyen Van Linh and Quan 4.

Either route dumps you into the bowels of Quan 1 - downtown.

The real estate Trolls will undoubtedly be out seeking your business.

I have also sent you a PM.

[Moderated: Please post in Vietnam Housing section]

You can get apartments in D2 (An Phu) for short term as you desire, but you end up paying more for them, as Jaitch as pointed out already most landlords usually want 12 months minimum.
My cousin just did this earlier this year for various reasons, ended up paying 1kusd per month for a VERY small 1 bedroom place.
There are plenty of places in the area that will suit your needs but I'd look at them after you've made the move permanently.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct