Is it easy to find job (part time) in Dublin

i wnat to know about dublin. is it easy to find job (part time) while studying cuz em looking forward to move there for studies.
thanks

Hi Farhan78,

welcome to Expat.com! :)

This article: Study in Ireland may help you to get some info.

All the best,
Christine

well christine i want to know about part time jobs for students in dublin. it ll really be helpfull for me if u can guide me whether its easy to find a job or not. i want to apply this month or ireland.
thanks

good luck, so many are unemployed and part-time work is taken up by those already in search of permanent positions. You would have to move here and find out for yourself. You need to check out the job market here once you are in ireland. all the best

hi everyone i would appriceate if any south african help me,i wana come and study that side so would any south african can help me with affordable institue in ireland i wana study chef or accounting please help me.

hi again,i just want contact numbers i anyone can:)

best regards
kill

Hi,

Sanbo is absolutely right about that.

Part-time job is almost an impossible mission.

Find a full time job is thousand times (and truely more than thousand) more easier to find.

If you really have a big experience in what you're looking for as part-time job you might have a little chance, otherwise ... Sorry but it's just an endless quest to be realistic and it's exactly for the reasons that Sanbo mentioned.

Good luck sincerely !

Kind Regards,

Portgas D. Ace
(R.)