Looking for a tennis partner

Hello All!

I live on the Asian side. I have played tennis for 2 year. I am looking for friends to play tennis.

Please let me know.

Take care!

Idil

hey :)

i live around Nisantasi, if you ever be around this side and have your equipments :) i'd love to play with some friends. . .

cheers :)

St Joseph sports centre(Kadikoy) is now open to the public. Tennis membership is (roughly) 450tl per year.

From May to May.

I am living in Emergan (near Istiniya Park Mall) I would like to play tennis (friendly tennis ) with someone in this area- but I don't know where? How much? Could you help me with some information pls.?

Good morning
I likfe to play table tennis as weather is colder I have joined sport center bostanci area please contact me like to hear from you tonyinsearch hotmail.com

Hello Everybody
I am new expatier,
permanently living near Suadiye I am looking english speaking people, I am sort of retired living with my partner, I want to learn culture and joining new sports activities hope to meet people. please email me tonyinsearch hotmailcom

I live in asian-side Kartal , and have enough equipment ,  ı am looking for partner , ı will send my mail with your inbox 

cheers

biz neden onayamıyoruz idil hanım bizim neyimiz eksikkk :)

@emrekut: In English please :)

Thanks
Armand

@Armand so sorry, I supposed I was sending private message :) so sorry ;)  Tennis is good :) just play it useful :)