I want play football in istanbul

did any one know where can i find some people talk english and want to play football?

Hi Morteza Mohit,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Sport partners in Istanbul section of the website. You may specify that you are looking for english speaking partners so that you find the right persons.

All the very best,
Bhavna

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks too much :):):)

Football.. Good idea
We will play as national teams :) ?

The query has been discussed multiple times on the forum. You can find simply by searching English and football separately in the search box.

Good luck
Z

Morteza.mohit wrote:

did any one know where can i find some people talk english and want to play football?

Hey man hit me up if u find something im a football player too im from morocco

Where do you stay? If you are near of avcilar, i can put you to my team

i live in uskudar

You dont have any possibility :) sorry

If there is anything during the weekend, let me know. I want to join!

Hey I'm john. I'm from Kenya, I speak English and Swahili, & I'm looking for a Club to join and play for anywhere around the world. I'm a college student and we've  won several trophies and I want to further explore my talent in football professionally.

Shadrack John wrote:

Hey I'm john. I'm from Kenya, I speak English and Swahili, & I'm looking for a Club to join and play for anywhere around the world. I'm a college student and we've  won several trophies and I want to further explore my talent in football professionally.

We dont play football with african people!

Not because we are racist, as you guys are talented in it; matches wont be fair no matter what:D :)

It's so sad that you guys think that way. Anyway I thought it's also a way of sharing skills and getting to learn ideas and skills from other people. Becoming more and more sophisticated in what you do.
You guys should embrace challenge and from that, you'll learn a lot and you'll enjoy quality football.
Thanks for the response though.

Shadrack John wrote:

It's so sad that you guys think that way. Anyway I thought it's also a way of sharing skills and getting to learn ideas and skills from other people. Becoming more and more sophisticated in what you do.
You guys should embrace challenge and from that, you'll learn a lot and you'll enjoy quality football.
Thanks for the response though.

Lol that was a joke bro, surprised you didn't get it :/

We dont have any african people around here, yet they are famous with their football skills and they are drafted to professional leagues frequently.

Anyway guess you are too serious so I will not make any witty talks.

have a nice day sir

Sorry if I got your point wrong bro. I'm just so much deep into football and I really want to play professionally. And I'm seriously wishing to get that chance abroad. Once again thanks for your response. It gives me hope 😂😂😅

Me too bro I used to play in Egypt in second division and its been months since i played some football
Hit me up if you found something I'm so thirsty for some football
Cheers

Cool bro. But why did you stop playing? I wouldn't stop playing if I had that chance. Plus Egypt is really picking up on football, if it is paying, why not continue!?

Hello Every one !

Anyone interested in playing football in Istanbul , you can send me a message , i can recommend .
i play in 2 groups in the European side , we play on Saturday Sunday and Wednesday 2 matches each day .
We play mixed matches (Male female ) also we have players from different countries .

My name is shadrack from Kenya. I would also want that chance to play football there. Is it possible!?

Hi, I am a student coming to study in Istanbul from the UK, I am looking for places to play football in as I used to play semi professionally in the UK but studying stopped me from being able to do so!

If there are any teams I can sign too (Sunday league if it exists in Istanbul), or small 5aside or 7aside teams it would be great.

Thank you!

Hi
I am Muhammed Majid, studying in India. I came here in Istanbul for an Internship and i am very passionate to play football. So please let me know if there's any possibility
Thanks

Hi✋
I really interestet to play footbal so if you know some people to play fiotbal, i am in.
I appreciate that.
This is my emil

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Do you still have that info

I'm in Beşiktaş, do you have any spaces

Hey looking for a team in Beşiktaş area please let me know,

hi all

let's form a whatsapp group for european side and arrange weekly regular matches in common point for Saturday evennings, who'd be interested? Please pm me, you don't need to be fit or good at it, let's do for fun.

Currently we have a small group in Bayrampaşa area for Friday nights. If we can for a good team, we can find tons of opponents too.

Can u add me please?

i would like to play as well

hello i would like to know where is your team  because  there is player from nigeria he is very good in football and he seaching  for team to play with ... if you could help  please contact me ***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I would love to

I would love to play too i was recently playing witha team back in my country when i decide to go abroad to study this might be the chance to join a new team i live in istanbul taxim let me know asap if it is possible.

I would love to play too. I don't care if I play with locals or expats. If anyone knows people to play with, please contact me!

hey man! did you find people to play football? I am very interested!

Not yet my friend but i will soon and i will let you know

hello i'm waleed i'm from jordan i have been trying to find people to play football with for fun im currently in 4.levent ,also i wanted to know is it easy find football tryout here in turkey ?

I made an account here just to find people to play football with, I'm down to 0lay anywhere in the European side i live in beylikdüzü, i also want to make new friends since I'll be here for about 2 months, i play as a defender and an attacking midfielder

Anyone has a football game coming up and is missing a player - attacking or defensive mid fielder or winger?

hi all

covid impacted us seriously but as things are better now, we can reconsider about arranging it. Please pm so we can form a group. Just let me know these infos

location / age / position

@Morteza.mohit I'd like to know to

Hi aboodyaawk,

Welcome to expat.com!

Pleae note that last time @Morteza.mohit visited expat.com was years ago. If you want to discuss a specific topic, please do not hesitate to create a new discussion on the Istanbul forum.

Vero
Expat.com team

Goodafternoon

Ive been searching for a place to play football, can someone guide me to a place?