i want play football in istanbul

did any one know where can i find some people talk english and want to play football?

Hi Morteza Mohit,

I suggest you drop an advert in the Sport partners in Istanbul section of the website. You may specify that you are looking for english speaking partners so that you find the right persons.

All the very best,
Bhavna

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks too much :)  :)  :)

Football.. Good idea
We will play as national teams :) ?

The query has been discussed multiple times on the forum. You can find simply by searching English and football separately in the search box.

Good luck
Z

Morteza.mohit :

did any one know where can i find some people talk english and want to play football?

Hey man hit me up if u find something im a football player too im from morocco

Where do you stay? If you are near of avcilar, i can put you to my team

i live in uskudar

You dont have any possibility :) sorry

If there is anything during the weekend, let me know. I want to join!

Hey I'm john. I'm from Kenya, I speak English and Swahili, & I'm looking for a Club to join and play for anywhere around the world. I'm a college student and we've  won several trophies and I want to further explore my talent in football professionally.

Shadrack John :

Hey I'm john. I'm from Kenya, I speak English and Swahili, & I'm looking for a Club to join and play for anywhere around the world. I'm a college student and we've  won several trophies and I want to further explore my talent in football professionally.

We dont play football with african people!

Not because we are racist, as you guys are talented in it; matches wont be fair no matter what:D :)

It's so sad that you guys think that way. Anyway I thought it's also a way of sharing skills and getting to learn ideas and skills from other people. Becoming more and more sophisticated in what you do.
You guys should embrace challenge and from that, you'll learn a lot and you'll enjoy quality football.
Thanks for the response though.

Shadrack John :

It's so sad that you guys think that way. Anyway I thought it's also a way of sharing skills and getting to learn ideas and skills from other people. Becoming more and more sophisticated in what you do.
You guys should embrace challenge and from that, you'll learn a lot and you'll enjoy quality football.
Thanks for the response though.

Lol that was a joke bro, surprised you didn't get it :/

We dont have any african people around here, yet they are famous with their football skills and they are drafted to professional leagues frequently.

Anyway guess you are too serious so I will not make any witty talks.

have a nice day sir

Sorry if I got your point wrong bro. I'm just so much deep into football and I really want to play professionally. And I'm seriously wishing to get that chance abroad. Once again thanks for your response. It gives me hope 😂😂😅

Me too bro I used to play in Egypt in second division and its been months since i played some football
Hit me up if you found something I'm so thirsty for some football
Cheers

Cool bro. But why did you stop playing? I wouldn't stop playing if I had that chance. Plus Egypt is really picking up on football, if it is paying, why not continue!?

Hello Every one !

Anyone interested in playing football in Istanbul , you can send me a message , i can recommend .
i play in 2 groups in the European side , we play on Saturday Sunday and Wednesday 2 matches each day .
We play mixed matches (Male female ) also we have players from different countries .

My name is shadrack from Kenya. I would also want that chance to play football there. Is it possible!?