Language exchange

Hi !

I am a French living in Nantes. I would like to improve my English and helping other improving his French. 

Are some interested?

Bye

hi

thanks for the post

I can help you learn english ..
wud like to learn french ...i just know a few words tht   i learnt in my college..lol..bonjour, coma cava , je sui..etc.

let me know how we can exchange the languages ..

Hello NathalieA.

The Community section (Language Exchange) in the Nantes classifieds can help as well. You can post an advert there. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Ok thanks I post the same ad there ,)
Jason,perhaps can we go to a cofee or something like that. To begin we can speak there half an hour/an hour in French the other half an hour/hour in English? Since I posted the same ad in the other section, perhaps there will be other persons ,)
Do you agree?
Bye

Nathalie !!!

Sorry for replying after so long..
And sorry , i live in UAE and u in Nantes..so i think going out for a coffee would be a little diff..

But still we can try to meet at half the way  ;)

hi, if you want I can help you with your english, im in Nantes (close to centreville) send me a private message if you want.

Hi Nathalie
Comment vas-tu?  I was looking for a person to improve my french and in exchange help with english.  I live in Nantes for 2 years now and am really interested in meeting new people and make friend.  Even just for the purpose of learning or improving language abilities.
J'éspère qu'on pourra rencontrer.  Où tu habites? 
Je voudrais te donner mon numèro portable in cas tu voudras me contacter   0675363572
à bientôt

Hi ,

How are you ? If you want , i could help you in english and you could help me with my french , as i am having alot of problem speaking french .

Have a nice day .

Bonjour Nathalie,

Etes vous toujours a,la recherche d'un echange anglais francais?
Florence

Hi Kangacaille,

This thread is dated 2012. I suggest you to start a new thread on the Nantes forum with a small introduction :).

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team.