Anyone's here into fishing?!

this site sucks big time

i posted fishing pix - they removed them

i posted links to pix from my fishing trips - they removed them also

anywayz, is any1 interested in organizing a fishing excursion?

any experience?

if u used any guides, can u recommend one?

I really like fishing will you join me and guide me how to fishing please ? coming to Kharkov soon..

sea4u wrote:

I really like fishing will you join me and guide me how to fishing please ? coming to Kharkov soon..

Hi, plz see my post under general discussion... Planning a getaway this coming weekend not far from Kiev.

ohh but I am in Kharkiv so can't I join you ?

sea4you wrote:

ohh but I am in Kharkiv so can't I join you ?

hey sea4u, of cuz u can

1. take overnight train on Friday night (costs peanuts)
2. you will come by metro to our rendevous point for transport to the resort
3. on Sunday you can stay for another night or two and do sightseeing in Kiev or board a train and on Monday morning you are back in Kharkiv

I can help you finding an apartment for a night or two, if you need that. Downtown from 400 hrivnas/night or little bit farther from downtown for 300 hrivnas...

so, especially if you haven't seen Kiev yet, you can kill two birds with one stone!..

alternatively, you can come on Thursday or Friday morning and explore Kiev night life b4 our trout trip

Thats really good. Yes I haven't seen Kiev yet and I wish to see Kiev too.. But Remember I don't know how to fishing but I really wish to do it.. So is there have any problem ?

sea4you wrote:

Thats really good. Yes I haven't seen Kiev yet and I wish to see Kiev too.. But Remember I don't know how to fishing but I really wish to do it.. So is there have any problem ?

Nobody is going to babysit you, but I'm sure we will have time to show you the basics... Now, you do need to go to a local fishing shop and to buy a light action trout fishing rod - the one with a reel and 2-3 kili test line and a small hook.

somthing like this one adventure.howstuffworks.com/outdoor-activities/fishing/freshwater-tips/trout/trout-fishing-gear1.htm

go ahead and watch a cpl "trout fishing" videos on youtube

sea4you wrote:

I need to know tomorrow by cob that you are in.

Please let me know. I will need to make lodging reservations.

Thanks.

hey there,
Arik, have you got in mind any specific place yet?if not, i can take you to supoy lakes this weekend (good carp fishing there now from what i hear). i'm going to my ranch, located close to the lakes, to ride horses, but i like fishing too and can hang around with you for a while if you wish.

ymk wrote:

hey there,
Arik, have you got in mind any specific place yet?if not, i can take you to supoy lakes this weekend (good carp fishing there now from what i hear). i'm going to my ranch, located close to the lakes, to ride horses, but i like fishing too and can hang around with you for a while if you wish.

Yes, we have decided on the location and other details.

Carp is unlikely to be active during such a temperature drop... it's too cold for carp.

We are targeting trout at the Bester fishing resort near Obuhov.

We are leaving on Saturday morning at 11:30 AM from the Palats Ukraine area.

We are back on Sunday around 3 PM.

Fishing fees are: 100 hrivnas per person.
Lodging fees are: 650 hrivnas per cottage. 4 to 10 people can stay in a cottage so that means the price per person is 65 to 200 hrivnas per night depending on the actual number of people staying in a cottage. There are 3 cottages plus near by hotels with rooms starting at 200 hrivnas per night.

To sign up email me at: alex dot eden at hungrymindsminds dash int dot com

See it here in under Classifieds section.

Thanks for getting back to me. I've got to be at the ranch to get horses ready for the hunting season (starts beginning of Nov.) if you are interested in trap-shooting and horseback riding and hunting, let me know - i'll be glad to take you along one day.