Brit meet-ups in Kiev

Hi, does anyone know of some regular social meet-ups of ex-pats in Kiev? Thanks.

Hi Tony. I heard about Irish Pub in Kiev and it's where  British expats are meeting up. Sorry I don't know where exact place is but I guess it will be somewhere in the City Centre. Have a search. Hope it helps. Have a nice day.

It would be great to know if there are any Brits living in other cities in Ukraine too. I'm in Nikolaev, and I would really like to meet up with anyone in the south of Ukraine - if there is anyone!

Hi Simon, I think there are more Brits living in Kiev than in any other cities of Ukraine. I hope you still enjoy living in Ukraine and don't miss rainy England too much!

river19 wrote:

Hi Simon, I think there are more Brits living in Kiev than in any other cities of Ukraine. I hope you still enjoy living in Ukraine and don't miss rainy England too much!

Thanks. Yes, I thought that this would be the case. Outside of Kiev, very few people speak English which tends to put them off. For me, I prefer the challenge. As for English weather? I miss nothing about that!