Unseen places in ukraine :D

hey , i am a travel photographer from Dubai , traveling to ukraine for 15 days starting on the 4th of april , can anyone suggest me some interesting places, in and around the country , normally i rent a cart from the airport and drive around , is this a good idea ? or does anyone have any suggestions , thanks :D

Welcome to the Forum :)

The Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) advise against all travel to:

Donetsk oblast
Luhansk oblast
Crimea
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/57ea4caae5274a0eba000003/160926_Ukraine_jpeg.jpg

Events in Ukraine are fast moving. You should monitor this travel advice regularly.
Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts not currently under control of the Ukrainian authorities.

The security situation in the southeastern parts of the Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts of Ukraine remains highly unstable with ongoing clashes between Ukrainian armed forces and Russian-backed armed separatists. The UN calculates this has resulted in over 10,300 deaths and the internal displacement of between 800,000 and 1 million people residing permanently in government-controlled areas of Ukraine. Civilians continue to get caught up in the fighting.

For things to do have a look at Trip Advisor to get an idea.

SimCityAT
Expat.com Team

Just one more thing.....

It's illegal under Ukrainian law to enter internationally recognised Ukrainian territory through a border point that isn't currently controlled by the Ukrainian authorities. If you do so, you risk arrest or a fine, and you may be subject to a travel ban. International border crossings that aren't currently under the control of the Ukrainian authorities include all land border crossings into Donetsk Oblast and many or the land border crossings into Luhansk Oblast. Information on border crossing procedure, entry/exit regulations and checkpoints are provided at the State Border Guard Service of Ukraine website.