To get info about house rents in denmark

hi
iam sam planning to move to denmark can any 1 guide me whats average rent of studio apartment or 1 bed room apartment in coupenhagon and where are minimum rents in denmark

Hello Sam, do not forget that we have the section Housing in Copenhagen which may be helpful to you.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Saima,

Rent in Copenhagen and Aarhus is far higher than the rest of the country - I would say 5000 Danish kroners monthly for your own place, which is about 650 Euro.

It is not common to share an apartment in Denmark, but I noticed one or two of the Indian girls on here advertised a room available on here a while ago, so maybe through this site you could find a vacant room in an apartment if you are interested in sharing?

ok thanx dear harmonie iam coming with my husband and we need small rent apartment ave u told me one room rent 5oookrone or 650 euro or whole studio apartment rent.i want to know samll one bedroom apartment rent plz clear me

ya  harmonie i dont want to share my apartment just tell me whole small apartment rent? for two people means me and my hubby to live.tell me rent of apartment have just 1 bedroom 1 washroom and i small kitchen.

No one room will not cost 5000 kroner Saima, but an apartment for 2 people would probably cost you 5000 to 7000 kroner in Copenhagen - if you are lucky you will find something closer to 5000

ok thanx

hi...sorry for entroduction..i will ove to copenghen and i m looking for some flat to share..do you have any info to give me about? very please!!!

Francesco