"Expat blog get together - Friday 27th July - 8pm @ Finnegans"

britishstandup.no

I saw Hal Cruttenden, who's coming in November, at the Comedy Store in London last year, he's pretty good. Might try to get to that one.

Guys,

There is a rugby match  on this saturday(22nd). Bergen are playing a team from Oslo. the team is made up of Mostly ex pats(boys and girls teams)it is  on in Fana stadium  at 2pm . afterwards there is a BBQ in one of the guys  garden (with tent)  plus a bar that is sponsored by Guinness ( pints are usually cheap- 5 euro or so ). its a great social occasion. even if you  have no interest in rugby  , you should still come along.  everyone invited.

Dave

i like rugby. that's a good idea. i'm writing this in my agenda :)

Dave-Ireland wrote:

Guys,

There is a rugby match  on this saturday(22nd). Bergen are playing a team from Oslo. the team is made up of Mostly ex pats(boys and girls teams)it is  on in Fana stadium  at 2pm . afterwards there is a BBQ in one of the guys  garden (with tent)  plus a bar that is sponsored by Guinness ( pints are usually cheap- 5 euro or so ). its a great social occasion. even if you  have no interest in rugby  , you should still come along.  everyone invited.

Dave

Aww, I'd love to come along to this but we have already made plans for saturday.  I'll see if there's any chance of changing things and post back if I can make it.

Hey everyone,

Looks like I'm a few months too late!

I've just arrived in Bergen and it would be great to meet a few people. If you have any get-togethers I can crash let me know!

Cheers,
Richard