Moving over to Bergen in June

Hello all!

Am going over to Askoy, an island near to Bergen in June. Just want to know how is the life like over at Bergen and just to make a few friends over when am over at Bergen. =)

Cheers,
Silvia

Hello!

Thanks for replying my post! I dont drink so the alcohol part doesnt really affect me... hehes.. I looking for places to visit and takes nice pictures etc... Do you have any recommendations? =)
Thanks!

=)...

What about the transportation? Is it convenient to travel from one place to another? =)

Oh cool! That will be nice! =D

ANother question i have i mind is about their phone lines. Any idea which service provider is better?

So sorry for posting so many questions to you! =X

Sorry for being not detailed enough.. Am referring to mobile contracts.. =)

Hey Silver,

Thank you so much for your info! =D..
It does help me much before i go..
Shall start to google about telenor! heheS!

=D

Hello!

Any idea about kristen fellesskap church in Bergen? =)

i've been here in Bergen since one year+ and I didnt make friends till now! Maybe because I work offshore and I don't speak norwegian, yet!
well, I still like the city here and the people....but over all.....not realy happy.
Its easy to live here, easy life in terms of facilities, things to do, transportation and nice people.
You will find it a bit expensive but still! if you work here...then nothing will be expensive for you.
Nice people, cold weather, amazing nature....alot to do "if u have friends"
wish u a good luck :)

Ahh... I can't speak Norwegian too!😌

Anyway, do you mind telling me why aren't you happy at Bergen since you have said it's easy to live there with nice nature and lot of things to do.. hmmm

:) yeah.....well......its easy because every thing is available....organized and good money, etc....but still maybe im talking about my situation only....living a bit lonely....yap...thats true....again maybe its only me who feel like this....r u coming here for study or for work? do u have already some friends here? well this is what you need to answer to your self.
I am still trying to be initiative and push my self through so i can have more friends, but i feel after one year i should have much more friends than i have now!
again, working offshore is good, but socialy affected me.....
well, keep intouch...my name is zaher

hello Zaher! =)

Im here for so call work? hahas.. =)

hopefully when im there i'll be able to make a couple of friends.. =)

Wish u the best :)

Thank you so much Zaher! 😊

If there's chance let's meet up! 😊