Job in Dhaka

Hello Everybody,

I have been trying to get a job in Dhaka from almost 1.5 months... Did not realize it is so difficult to get!

Registered in websites, sent emails, called people and also posted here; but did not get any response till now!

How did you guys get the job?

It will be really useful if you can share that to me...

Regards,
Sri

If you are not Bangladeshi, you need to be hired from outside and your employer should defend that they cannot hire a local one so they are hiring you.  Its one of the countries that you cannot just go and get a job.

Hello Sri.

Have you tried to post an advert in the jobs in Dhaka section? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Catherine,

Thanks so much for responding to my query...

Understand that hiring a foreign national in any country has it's own set of rules and regulations. Hence, registered here so that the members can help me with the right advice on how to approach?

Have an intent desire to take forward my career in developing countries like Bangladesh though i understand there are many opportunities here in Bangalore, India itself :-)

Have posted my resume on various portals and also reached out to many over the call. I guess need to wait for some more time as you rightly say, a job and a reason to hire for the skill set I have.

Warm Regards,
Sri

Hello Aurélie,

I did post my details on the link below :-)

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/bang … rcomm.html

Thank You,
Sri