I need some advice!

Hi Everyone,

I live in Canada and met a Nigerian man online in February 2011. We haven't met in person yet but our relationship and connection is growing stronger day by day as we have been talking daily for over a year now. We have been talking about meeting in person for a long time now and he tried to come and visit me last December but the Canadian Govenment denied his visa, so he didn't end up coming to Canada. He has asked me to come to Nigeria to meet him and his family and I was wondering first of all, do I trust that he isn't one of those Nigerian scammers? Second, if I should take the chance to go over there to meet him and third, if it's safe for me to travel there on my own from Canada? If anyone has any advice for me, please let me know! If I go to Nigeria, I am looking at go sometime in December of this year or early January 2013.

Thank you so much!!!!!

Ok Jenn, it shall be well. Though such things like the scamm thing happens but what I will tell you is that you can make a confirmation by yourself if this guy is real, whch I can that you are already doing. Love is not what you toil with, if truely you have something for him, just pray and hope you have same for when you guys meet. I really encourage you to go for him. I can help to help you check on him. You can send me his number and address then his facebook ID, wud add him as frnd and chat with him. Doing this confidentially. And for the security aspect, Nigeria is safe; lagos, abuja, porthacourt,akwa ibom, calabar, ogun, and many towns in south a*re very safe. Cheerz.

just be careful when you come to nigeria and incase you need my help just get in touch

[Moderated: No free advertisement on the forum please]