Necessities

Hello again,
My moving date is rapidly approaching and I was hoping for some advice concerning indispensible necessities that a westerner might not find available in Bali. I just want a heads up on something that you may have brought and were glad that you did or wished you had brought and cannot find in Bali. Sorry for the stupid questions but for someone about to pack up their life in a few bags any input is greatly appreciated! Please respond, seriously anything is better than nothing :)

So I must ask stupid questions that no one ever wants to answer. Seriously, this forum is pretty much useless if the majority of you have a resevoir of knowledge about Bali that you aren't willing to divulge. THANKS-

Can anybody help CamilleMarie ?

I been live in Bali for 8 m0nths. What can i tell u that Bali is safe !

Hi, can you give me an idea what things you're talking about and looking for. A lot of the big supermarkets have the things that we need like body lotion, shampoo, etc. Is this what you mean? :/  I'm an American but live in Germany and we fly to Bali regularly so I'm always on the look-out to see what I can and can't get and up until now I've always been able to find things....even Calamine Lotion of all things!!!

Hope to hear from you CamilleMarie.  I just joined the forum yesterday and Bali is my passion.  We're off again in only 59 more days.  Can't wait! :):):):)

Leave it whatever it is and you'll adjust when you get here.  I usually go to Singapore or Bangkok every two months to get my passport stamped in order to maintain my visa.  Most things can be found in either place.  Tidak apa apa!

bali is a nice island with lots of foreigners, so you won't find difficulty living there :)