Commercial Driver Shortage in Alberta?

Just a quick question because I see a lot of advertisements for this industry in Alberta, but is there a shortage of commercial drivers? My husband is actually a commercial driver in the U.S. and I was curious if anyone has managed to use this path to move up to Canada or experience with it in general. I know there are a lot of scams that get generated out of that particular industry so I am hoping someone here can shed some light on it :)

How did you and you husband make out with the driving jobs? I'm in Calgary and there are lots of jobs , I used to drive myself but that was long ago. I had a 1970 Mack. Anyway I have never heard of scams here but thats not to say there are none. If you still need help let me know , I can easilly check things out for you folks..
Im in Calgary Alberta , which is about the best place to be ..

Hi Fulks, I am base in Cameroon and also interested in the commercial driver jobs or any other related unskilled jobs that is in high demand. Can I use any of this to cross to Canada? Please help me out. Kindly give me your contact if you could be of help.

Billions, I was born here in Canada ,and although there are many driving jobs ,I have no idea what you need to come here to live . Thats just because I always have lived here . You need to contact our government websites to find out the answers you have .
Neil