Experienced Nanny and Babysitter available

Hello!

My name is Bethany - I am an 18 year old from New Zealand. I am currently living in Munich, where I am practising my German but I am moving to Berlin in a week or two.

I have lots of experience looking after children, of all different ages. I have worked as a babysitter since I was 13 for lots of different children - from family friends to neighbours and people who replied to my flyers (so those I didn't know prior). I have also worked as a nanny for 2 families - one 2 days a week, where I picked the 2 children up from school and prepared their dinner and did light cleaning around the house, the other for a family with 3 children (8, 5 and 2), where I looked after the children (mainly the 2 year old) as well as cleaned around the house (ironing, dishes, making beds etc)

As well as this I have worked in holiday programs and as an English tutor for a Korean language school (with kids aged 9-16).

I have worked as a lifeguard in New Zealand, so have a Pool Lifeguard Qualification and a First Aid Certificate.

I am out-going, enthusiastic and energetic which makes me great with children. I am also patient and caring and love spending time with children and teaching them (and allowing them to teach me!). I am committed and very trust-worthy and reliable.

I would love to hear from you  - my email is [email protected]

Hi Bethany,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Can you please post your advert in the Berlin jobs section?

Thank you.
Christine

Sorry thought I had.

Definitely have done now though!

Cheers :)

Hi, have a Look here

sara-kita-berlin.de/jobs/

Hey Bethany,

Just curious if you're all settled into Berlin and are interested in grabbing coffee sometime? I'm a Canadian currently living with a family teaching English.  I have a big background in aquatics too!

Cheers
Danica

If you are interested in occasional babysitting (evenings/afternoons) please let me know.  We have a 4 year old son and will need to find a reliable babysitter for him while we are living in Berlin.  If you are interested please email me at [email protected]