Business partner!

Hello,
I am planning to open my business in Hospitality Industry( Restaurant/ bakery) In Seychelles.  I would really appreciate if someone can get back to me : on how to form a company in Seychelles( and what type of company its allowed for foreigners)? Private limited or offshore companies ?

Also, if  I can have some contacts of layers who I can contact further for company formation and requirements, fee charges, visa information, who can be the business partner from Seychelles and if they can be trusted.

Is there any bureaucracy among  government employees  as far as company formation its concern, or they are nice and helpful and they are ready to assist you, without bribing them, in order the job to be done.

Seychellois: if anyone of you are interested to become my partner in running a business in Seashells kindly contract  me for further meetings, emails, etc..

Kindly note: only if you are serious  in business then pls. contact me,  don't waste your time, or mine!

Thank you

AV

Hello Aveinfo.

Concerning your search for a business partner, I suggest you to post an advert in the Seychelles classifieds - Looking for (business partners).

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie,

Thank you for help, i will look forward to post my add as you have suggested:)

Regards,
AV