University Administration - Finance and Research

Hi,

I presently live in London, but wish to move to Sarajevo.  For that I'll need a job!

I currently work as a Research Finance senior administrator in a top university, within the Anthropology department.  I'm responsible for collaborating with academics in writing research proposals, and managing the department's financial affairs (forecasting, budgeting, invoicing, authorising invoices, etc).  It's a great job and I love it to bits, but I sincerely wish to live abroad, and Sarajevo is the place I feel I belong.

I do not have to work in a university, but I feel that that is the environment in which I would most excel.

Perhaps my biggest flaw, though one I hope is not insurmountable, is my lack of any language other than English.  If it is to be a problem, then perhaps I ought to start learning Bosnian fast.  If not, then it would certainly be one of my priorities to learn the language when I live there.

If anyone is able to give me any help or advice, then I will be in your debt.

Many thanks in advance,
Paul

Hello Paul and welcome to Expat.com.

I invite you to browse through the section jobs in Sarajevo and to post an advert. It may help.

Good luck in your research.

Thanks.
Aurélie