Would like to organise a coffee morning/afternoon with some.ladies

your threads are still alive because of us. if we don't put some spicy in girls threads it will die for sure..100% praise us because of guys your threads are still alive.. or it will at last deadly enliven :lol:

wilson_derry wrote:

put some spicy

http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif

Gotta love the spicy WD - EB wouldn't be the same without you :lol:

@ LoopyLou87 :lol::lol:

Naveed Nawaz wrote:

Why? isn't he trust worthy?

Not at all !!! ;)

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:
Naveed Nawaz wrote:

I look forward to an invitation & as i am in dammam if it would be confirmed party i will be there fore sure :D

Confirmed party, Come over !!! :P

You're trusting saimans?   :blink:

Good one !! Better not..... :lol:

saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

Confirmed party, Come over !!! :P

:) Everyone is just kidding around. Saimans is a decent, witty, loveable fellow. We just keep on (playfully) nagging each other just to add some spice to blogging.

:lol: ... As @wilson typo-ed hillariously yesterday (in the same thread)... "put some spicy..." .... :lol:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

@Saimans, Swear on God you are not planning on a hide-and-seek game with NN. :lol:

I was planning an e-party !!! :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Saimans is a decent, witty, loveable fellow. We just keep on (playfully) nagging each other just to add some spice to blogging.

@ TLL - You just made my day. :)
@ Alliecat - Get well soon !!! :lol:

I dont have much time these days for EB.... :( Miss you guys and one cat. Although not a "catfight".... :)

TheLegendLeads wrote:
saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

:) Everyone is just kidding around. Saimans is a decent, witty, loveable fellow. We just keep on (playfully) nagging each other just to add some spice to blogging.

:lol: ... As @wilson typo-ed hillariously yesterday (in the same thread)... "put some spicy..." .... :lol:

yaa it was funny thing i did. :P

even you got one typo hilariously :lol:

TheLegendLeads wrote:

As @wilson typo-ed hillariously yesterday (in the same thread)... "put some spicy..." .... :lol:

Well, I'm not so sure it was a typo :P   BUT it was very funny and sweet and I enjoyed his comments!

@ saimans what happened who is this behind the coffee bars

wilson_derry wrote:

@ saimans what happened who is this behind the coffee bars

:lol: @saimans' desperate wish!

Hi girls! I am new here in Riyadh and I would like to meet some friends. Hope everything is fine.....