A nanny in basel

Hi everyone!:)

It's so difficult for someone who doesn't speak german to find a job in Basel. So when I considered my choices and what I'd be happy to be doing, I thought that this suited me the best.

Here's something about me and why I want this job:

I'm nineteen years old. In summer 2011 I was living and working in UK. I've got rejected from University of Leeds to study International Relations, so I flew back. I've spent another half of the year with my family and studying in Vilnius University. Then I got a new recommendation, rewrote my personal statement and finally got excepted unconditionally in UEA. So that's how I found myself in a gap year living with my boyfriend who is a chef here in Basel.
My mother had a baby girl, my sister, when she was 39 years old. I took care of her most of my weekends, while watching my mother. Also I have a few little cousins that I adore. It's easier with toddlers and maybe harder because they're so full of energy. You gotta be willing to play everyday all along and also take care that they wouldn't hurt themselves running around.

If you're looking for a babysitter and you like what you read about me, write me back:) It takes only a few minutes to register in this forum.

Cheers!, Guste

This add was posted in 2012, April 21th

I suggest you visit the Centrepoint (meeting place for English speaking expats) at the Lohnhof near to the City Center. Google it.
Ask there if you can put an ad. on their board.

thank you for a helpful reply. already know where to go. i'll try :)