Moving next month..anyone want to meet :)

Hi, Im moving to Sofia next month, and would love to hear from anyone there who would like to meet for a drink or a chat, would be great to build up a friend base their to share experiences etc...anyone interested let me know and I will be sure to let you know when I get there. look forward to hearing from you and a bit about you :)

Good morning stevo j and welcome to Expat.com!

Francesca

where is everyone on here hahah :)

Hi im from Sofia My name is Josif and will be pleasure to meet you for cup of coffie

Mate why the hell would you want to move to Sofia

@rgorman78 -You are a bit off topic and your comment doesn't help any one.

----------------------

Hi stevo j,

welcome to Expat.com,

I'm sure you will get lots of new contacts here.

All the best,
Aurélie

Hi Stevo,

My husband and I are moving to Sofia in August and would love to meet some friends in the City.  It would also be good to hear some of your experiences as everything is all very surreal at the minute!

My email address is [email protected].  I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards
Lydia Barteltt

I leave before August but would be happy to answer any questinos about Sofia if you have any!

Z

We've been here since May 1st, contacting me at [email protected]

I created a new event:
www.meetup.com/Socializing-in-Sofia/events/73846962/

Hi stevo j,

I'm in for a drink.

Kristiann

Is there someone who wants to join the event next Friday?
I'll be really happy if we start organizing such events ...

Hey Poliasd,

I would be really interested in events like this, however, I don't get to Sofia until 7 August

hey there, i live in sofia for a year now, if you wanna meet im avaliable at all times during summer :) just marsal-mail email me.

Two years in Sofia.. whose buying the drinks ...lol :thanks:

Hi! I just moved to Sofia since a few days, it would be great if anyone would like to meet for a drink :)