Desperate to play football! Please help!

Dear All

I am missing football so much in Riyadh and really would like to try and find somewhere to play. I used to play a good standard back in England so maybe one of the lower league Saudi teams may be a possibility but I really am not sure where or how to get in touch with any of these teams. Also I see some of the compounds have full size pitches and again would love to play on these but it is difficult when you do not live on compound to find anyone who can point you in the right direction! I am sad as a result of not playing for so long - even a few kick ups with a punctured ball I found on the street the other day was AMAZING!

I come to you for help and really hope someone can come up with the goods!

Not sure about the league teams but we locals can get together ,rent ,share a grass ground and i am totally in !

me and my friend  going t  book a football pitch at the  King Saud University in the sport center ..  as indoor activity and we're looking 4 organize a team to play every week 4 fun and keep us fit !!  so far we r  5 players and we're looking 4 more .. 

the first training will be on next Monday .. in the evening time

if any1 is interested feel free n  inbox me  yr phone number and yr name  so we can text u and keep u update ..

cheers

hey salam waleed !
Please check your inbox !

Hey everyone, if you're planning for a football match, count me in please :D