Ciao

i want to come to study management course at Bologna university in Italy. If there is anyone who can help me who has already gotten the degree from bologna university or related degree from somewhere else at least. Please help soon.Grazie.

I'm a student at University of Pisa. And first of all I would recommend you Pisa university rather then Bologna. Pisa is much safer and cheeper. What are the Q? You are intreating in?

well i have been accepted at Bologna. any place is safe or unssafe as long as u keep or unkeep faith dear. However i thank u for ur time to reply me . :) thank you alot!

kep in best prayers. i want to know where are y from. and how can i apply for and actually get hold of scholarship by italian government?  Looking forward to hearing from u soon.

regards.

ayesha

You apply for a scholarship one when you are there. There is office you need to go to ( i don't know the name of one in Bologna) and you need to show all your family income and your marks. All papers have to be translated into Italian and of course approved by italian embassy in your country. (this was the procedure 3 years ago when I asked for scholarship it might be that now things have changed a bit but more or less is that)