Needs friends

Hi, im expat and new here in Khobar city. Im just looking for any friends here to talk on always and spend good time always. Im just feel bore here. So I hope i can get any friends in this Expat.com. Thanks guys and have a nice day

It happens for the first couple of months, so dont worry. Almost all expats have gone this BOREDOM issue. But some months down the line, you will feel pretty fine. Well thats my experience and opinion. There might be people who might differ on this.

Good luck for finidng new friends....:)

Agree, I have had some very long days but is all good now - once yousettlein and get a good network of friends you will be glad for the quiet days :)

Thank you guys

you are already my friend

mahdi2011 wrote:

you are already my friend

Helo Mr. mahdi2011 how r u? Hope u r ok. Thanks for the message. I like u to be my friend. I'm living in khobar saudi arabia but im from philippines. u can add me in messenger [email protected] or [email protected]

i feel bored here so im looking for some one i can talk on.

Thanks

it's done my friend

mahdi2011 wrote:

it's done my friend

Hi how are u? Thank you so much. Can I have your number please? So i can call you sometimes and we can talk each other? Or you can call me .

Thanks again and take care always

hello there guys,
i am also new here in expat and new in Saudi Arabia.im also looking for friends here.Im living with my husband and son here..

Joycemahal wrote:

hello there guys,
i am also new here in expat and new in Saudi Arabia.im also looking for friends here.Im living with my husband and son here..

Hope you've contacted guz since she is also in Khobar and wants the same!

Alliecat wrote:
Joycemahal wrote:

hello there guys,

Hope you've contacted guz since she is also in Khobar and wants the same!

@ Joycemahal - Goodluck for finding your set of friends.

@ Alliecat - I thought guz was a 'HE' gender !!

saimans wrote:

But isn't that a girl's pic??

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

You have confused me again !! I'm looking at the picture again and coudn't make of 'HE/SHE' Gender. So no comments. Probably guz can tell more on this....:)

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

Epic!! :D:D:D:D

No matters, they can be friends. :P if mahdi accept

RedGoblin wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

Epic!! :D:D:D:D

Does 'epic' mean YES??  :dumbom:

I am your friend also :).

Fell free to contact with me .we are one family here .

Have anice day

saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:

You have confused me again !! I'm looking at the picture again and coudn't make of 'HE/SHE' Gender. So no comments. Probably guz can tell more on this....:)

I could tell what's going on here! :rolleyes: