Expat blog gatherings in Khobar

Hi all!

What about meeting the other Khobar Expat.com members in real life? Organizing an Expat.com meet up would be an excellent way to know them! :)

An Expat.com meet up can be a diner gathering, having coffee, a bring and share in a nice place, a cultural or sports activity, etc. There are plenty of possibilities: just imagine a pleasant way to meet new people and old friends from Expat.com.

Feel free to organize Expat.com get-togethers in Khobar: you would meet the other members in a friendly atmosphere and have a good time together!

Of course, we could offer some help to organize your meet up and to inform the community.

So, who's in? Do not hesitate to start a new thread to suggest an Expat.com gathering in Khobar. ;)

Best,

Julien

hi julien
i agree with you
so when we become 5 members we will plan for it .;)

I'm always in..... as a matter of fact i started this discussion 5 min ago in another blog.

kossay2nd wrote:

I'm always in..... as a matter of fact i started this discussion 5 min ago in another blog.

guys count me in too...... just msg me i will be there ;)

ok
please make the time for it
;)

Can I add ma self o.O?

zoozONE wrote:

Can I add ma self o.O?

sure ZooZOne,

how about this weekend guys?

its ok for me :cool:

ok

fahad-1980 wrote:

ok

Decide the place, i guess we should go to half moon beach for swimming :D i can pick up few of you.

it's goog idea
swimming
and
barbecue

First outing should be just a meeting to know each other :D.. I think swimming should be at the 2nd or 3rd meeting. or what do u see?

zoozONE wrote:

First outing should be just a meeting to know each other :D.. I think swimming should be at the 2nd or 3rd meeting. or what do u see?

agreed with Zone.

zooz ONE :D not zone :P

Good plan, agree with NN & Zooz-One :)
@NN - Sorry bro, I haven't returned your call yet. We should meet once before this weekend :)

ghanshyampdave wrote:

@NN - Sorry bro, I haven't returned your call yet. We should meet once before this weekend :)

i am coming then :p

IN!

Let's plan :)

IN

Perhaps this will require more than just an "IN" :D
I suggest we come up with a place and time, and see how many people are willing to join on that particular day..

Cont me in. Can i join please? Please let me know the details and place. Would any body can give me any contact details?

Thanks

Naveed Nawaz wrote:
ghanshyampdave wrote:

i am coming then :p

HEY!  I thought you were coming to Riyadh for saiman's party? o.O
Whatever happened with that?

Alliecat wrote:

Hey, Unless you (Cat) be a party to my party, How can I throw a party ??? :P

saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Take this to the Digression Thread before we get reprimanded by Harmony :lol:

Alliecat wrote:
saimans wrote:
Alliecat wrote:

Take this to the Digression Thread before we get reprimanded by Harmony :lol:

:lol::lol: I bet thats the best place for such senseless discussions !!!

guzm21 wrote:

Cont me in. Can i join please? Please let me know the details and place. Would any body can give me any contact details?

Thanks

Yes Guzm21. You are in. Don't forget to carry cash. Its 5000 USD for One year subscription and 20000 USD for lifetime :P (just kidding)

3dnan wrote:

Perhaps this will require more than just an "IN" :D
I suggest we come up with a place and time, and see how many people are willing to join on that particular day..

Let's meet on July 6th or July 13th..
Place: Under the sun.

Actually I'm new to KSA. So why dont you guys suggest some place in Khobar.

ghanshyampdave wrote:

Place: Under the sun.

My dear friend, You will be roasted !!! :P

I suggest better in a private compound or in asisiyah.

What happened to this idea? Any plans? Need a compound to meet in? I'm game!

My idea got me roasted in the sun :P
So we need to use a new one!

How about a simple coffee meeting to get to know each other. I can host it in the euro village compound. From there we can decide to organize something or to run the other direction and hide under our individual rocks!

guys I've moved back to Jubail for a month, so try to make it @ weekend.

Fifi-miller wrote:

How about a simple coffee meeting to get to know each other. I can host it in the euro village compound. From there we can decide to organize something or to run the other direction and hide under our individual rocks!

Hi Fifi,

Thanks for the invite. I'm ready with my wife and little girl when you are. How about a weekend? how about tonight? ;P

Great let's take a step. what about the next weekend? at euro village?

I'd say we could organize for next weekend. Say thurs eve? We've got a club house kinda place here, casual sort of thing. Let's make sure we get some people together. At least 5-10? What do you think?

I think this is great, I'm in who else?

Fifi-miller wrote:

I'd say we could organize for next weekend. Say thurs eve? We've got a club house kinda place here, casual sort of thing. Let's make sure we get some people together. At least 5-10? What do you think?

Bravo, Fifi!  Unfortunately, we don't seem to have that many people who will volunteer their compound for a meeting, and a compound is the only safe venue if singles are going to attend.

Exactly Alliecat! Particularly for us females. So let's organize!!!! I'm new here to KSA and the website. You guys néed to invite who you know in the area.

Fifi-miller wrote:

Exactly Alliecat! Particularly for us females. So let's organize!!!! I'm new here to KSA and the website. You guys néed to invite who you know in the area.

Fifi, wish I could but I'm in Riyadh, about 4 hours away and.. as you know by now.. I can't drive lol  Well, I CAN drive but I'm not allowed to!  I'd have to take the train blah!

I never travel in-country; ironically, it's easier to go to Turkey or Greece (and almost the same cost) as flying to Jeddah.