Friends needed!!! :)

Hi all :)
My name is Amy and I'm 22 y.o. I'm currently living in Colorado, US. I'm coming back to Vietnam this April (which is next month) and I'm looking for some friends to hang out with. So please reply if you wanna be my friend ;)

Amy... I'm Melba, just recently relocated to Colorado, but have been living in HCMC for 5 months. What brings you here? I'm dying to go home =)

Hi Amy,

I'm Linh, 25yrs, Vietnamese, living in Hochiminh City. It would be my pleasure to be your friend. Feel free to contact me at [email protected] for whatever you would like to ask about my city, my country.

Cheers,
Linh.

drop me a line if you want to hang out in Ho chi minh and eat something with me ^_^

do not hesitate to drop a PM :)

Hi,
My name is Truc. I want to have more friends too. Nice to meet you and hope to see you when you are in vietnam!

welcome to HCMC Amy! Nice t meet u!
I wanna make friends,too. So feel free to contact me via email: [email protected]
hope to see you soon

Hei there, guess we're same age. If you wanna meet up, give me a shout here. At this moment, I badly need someone to talk with, juz kidding :)

amyk911 wrote:

Hi all :)
My name is Amy and I'm 22 y.o. I'm currently living in Colorado, US. I'm coming back to Vietnam this April (which is next month) and I'm looking for some friends to hang out with. So please reply if you wanna be my friend ;)

Hi Amy,

Welcome back to Vietnam! Are you planning to stay here long ?
Have a safe trip back here in April. You can contact me once you are in Vietnam. [email protected]. Hope to talk to you soon.

Tom

Nice to meet you, too :)
Welcome to expat and we can hang out :P

Hello Amy!
Have you arrived Vietnam yet? I will be happy to be your friend, we can talk and hang out with bla bla.. just send me a message.
Hope to see you here!

People I'm here.  I got here 2 weeks ago but have been busy so haven't had time to reply yet

Don't hesitate to email me at : [email protected]

We can hang around and relax at bar, discotheque. I'm female.

well come to hcnc

hi amy, i hope u like hcm and if u need a friend u can contact me at [email protected]. or send mes to my inbox ...i'm a girl, may be we can talk suitly

why dont we have party for a group of ppl who would love to make more friends in here

Why u come back here? U like or something else? hihi