Football in Jeddah

Hi everyone,

We are creating new football team for Expats in Jeddah. We already have 3 (each 5 players) teams and we play 3 times a week. In addition, we have one team with 11 players where we play at big fields. We aim to gather the max number of Expats football players and organize a soccer league. Anyone interested in playing nice football games in Jeddah, please let us know. Contact me.

Ahmad

Hi Ahmedlaz,

How has the searching for footballers been? Im coming over to Jeddah early June, I've been to Jeddah before and I played football on the floodlight Astroturf pitches near the Sofitel Alhamra hotel on Waley Al Ahd Street. I would like to play for sure when I come back.

Cheers hope to be in contact with you soon.

Mike

Hi Ahmad,

We are to workmates, working and living in Jeddah. We are trying to find a football team to make some sport. Do you still need football players? We are interested in your offer!

Thank you in advance.

Ignasi

hey.. im a student.. id love to join your team.. im here for vacations..

where to contact you?

Are there grass fields?  Do you wear cleats?  I'm moving to Jeddah in August and I'd definitely be interested in playing, but I'm wondering if I should bring cleats or if that would be silly.

good idea

Hi Ahmad,
Would really be interested in joining the league .please provide details where u guys practice

HELLO
BRO AM ATIQ ABBASI FROM PAKISTAN.I LOVE FOOTBALL NOTHING ELSE PLEASE CONTACT ME I PLAYED IN PAKISTAN FOR DA LAST 10 YEARS..INSHALLAH i ll prove my self as a good player in ur team plz contact me or text me on my cell please..*** i live in al ruwais near haifa moll..please reply me must am waitng ALLAH HAFIZ

ABBASI1 wrote:

HELLO
BRO AM ATIQ ABBASI FROM PAKISTAN.I LOVE FOOTBALL NOTHING ELSE PLEASE CONTACT ME I PLAYED IN PAKISTAN FOR DA LAST 10 YEARS..INSHALLAH i ll prove my self as a good player in ur team plz contact me or text me on my cell please..*** i live in al ruwais near haifa moll..please reply me must am waitng ALLAH HAFIZ

contact me bro

Hi There guys ...

is the football thing still alive.

I am ex-pro footballer would love to join a team in my free time.

I moved to Jeddah 2 months ago and found a lot of pitches around .. and need good team to gather with.

Contact me guys when you have a session
SMS please as sometimes i dont answer unknown/strange numbers.

any movement on this??

i dont see any movement !!

Hey All ...

Can we gather some players and start playing ... or there is no one interested in Football ??

let's kick off !!

Hi,
I'm interested in finding a team to play football.
I have two more players that would gather us for sure.
Maybe more.
Let us know when and where and we will be there :-)
Cheers

any one need a player msg me on fb xxx

I would like to join a football club here in jeddah.Please advise me and give me details when and where to play. ....i am starting my own soccer in jeddah if you would like top join contact me

I wanna join football club.in jeddah any where no problem.soo tel me what you can accept me.

Hi Ahmad ..

I will be back to Jeddah Next week .. I will try to fix u with some good guys to start with.

Regards
Assim

[Moderated: no copy past pls]

Are we talking American football or soccer?  I'd be down for American football

mak500 wrote:

Are we talking American football or soccer?  I'd be down for American football

Sorry mate the only football ,these arabs know is the one that you call soccer.But i have never ever seen anyone play 'american football or Rugby'. :unsure in Ksa ,though some might play but very rare.

Hey guys I'm very interested i just arrived jeddah and i love to play football

I am ready

Hello friends how are all, my name is Aliu Abdullah am a Ghanaian and I luv football because am good in football I want a team to join so that I can prove my possible best for that team xxxx .thanks u all.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Mr .my name is Aliyu Abdulai am 27 yeas, am from Ghana but now in Saudi jeddah. I love football and am good in playing football I want to join a team can u please help me this is my number. ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I'm looking to play some futball people...are there any real games going on?

hi  good  friend, i have so good player and  goal keeper .   pls can you arrange   neccessary document for them  .

thanks  for your reply, what can i send  to process their arrival document . i have 10 good player and a goal keeper.

Is there any open play football schedule

Hello iam a good player iam intrested iam  Philistinian

Hello am a Ghanaian and my dream is to have a football club or team to pay in jeddah, because I love football and is my dream.

Hello, any team still alive in the city?

count me

also interested in football if still going?

So that makes us 3 at the moment - need few more people and could try play something...

How to contact you Mr Ahmed?. I have much time to play at evening. I live at heraa street jeddah.. Can i become a part of your team?

Let's play football

count me in

Can I join the group my friend.