Getting married in Algeria

I told him it was the east thing but he said it's not true. I can sit at it. Then he talks to me a lot about Islam, a lot about religion. One day he said that when I was a Muslim, because of me and my prayers, he would end up in paradise. Before me he had another woman from Europe. A relationship of 6 years online. She was at him and converted and stayed at his house. Then she left and never came back because he was talking to many women on the internet. He tells me he has now changed

Hi there,

i understand your situation. Why can you not offer him to visit your country for paper marriage first or religious marriage can take place later? It is all fine with Muslim families. The court marriage is acceptable. What i advice to meet him personally first. Marriage is not a game. Try to invite him, meet him, see  him and then decide. I always oppose this kind of blind decision (Sorry to say)

You never met him personally as well as his family. I advice not to trust easily. Internet is full of scams and frauds but not always. As a lady you must investigate and pay attention to every single thing.

May God protect you. Stay safe!

Yes. Of course. I don't know what to think. It made it look like everything real.in every webcam day. He shows me the whole webcam family but I don't talk to them. He also shows me when the whole family prays and he. He shows me the city and when he prays in the mosque and I see all the men there praying. He asked for money and I sent it promising that thousands send back. But he says he doesn't. He always asks me for the excuse and asks me to trust him and that he knows he has done wrong with me and he is sorry. Yes. Of course. I don't know what to think. It made it look like everything real.in every webcam day. He shows me the whole webcam family but I don't talk to them. He also shows me when the whole family prays and he. He shows me the city and when he prays in the mosque and I see all the men there praying. He asked for money and I sent it promising that thousands send back. But he says he doesn't. He always asks me for the excuse and asks me to trust him and that he knows he has done wrong with me and he is sorry. I don't know Yes. Of course. I don't know what to think. It made it look like everything real.in every webcam day. He shows me the whole webcam family but I don't talk to them. He also shows me when the whole family prays and he. He shows me the city and when he prays in the mosque and I see all the men there praying. He asked for money and I sent it promising that thousands send back. But he says he doesn't. He always asks me for the excuse and asks me to trust him and that he knows he has done wrong with me and he is sorry. Continue to hold on to me Yes. Of course. I don't know what to think. It made it look like everything real.in every webcam day. He shows me the whole webcam family but I don't talk to them. He also shows me when the whole family prays and he. He shows me the city and when he prays in the mosque and I see all the men there praying. He asked for money and I sent it promising that thousands send back. But he says he doesn't. He always asks me for the excuse and asks me to trust him and that he knows he has done wrong with me and he is sorry. Continue to hold on to me Yes. Of course. I don't know what to think. It made it look like everything real.in every webcam day. He shows me the whole webcam family but I don't talk to them. He also shows me when the whole family prays and he. He shows me the city and when he prays in the mosque and I see all the men there praying. He asked for money and I sent it promising that thousands send back. But he says he doesn't. He always asks me for the excuse and asks me to trust him and that he knows he has done wrong with me and he is sorry. Continue to hold on to me Yes. Of course. I don't know what to think. It made it look like everything real.in every webcam day. He shows me the whole webcam family but I don't talk to them. He also shows me when the whole family prays and he. He shows me the city and when he prays in the mosque and I see all the men there praying. He asked for money and I sent it promising that thousands send back. But he says he doesn't. He always asks me for the excuse and asks me to trust him and that he knows he has done wrong with me and he is sorry. Continue to hold on to me Yes. Of course. I don't know what to think. It made it look like everything real.in every webcam day. He shows me the whole webcam family but I don't talk to them. He also shows me when the whole family prays and he. He shows me the city and when he prays in the mosque and I see all the men there praying. He asked for money and I sent it promising that thousands send back. But he says he doesn't. He always asks me for the excuse and asks me to trust him and that he knows he has done wrong with me and he is sorry. Continue to hold on to me  Yes. Of course. I don't know what to think. It made it look like everything real.in every webcam day. He shows me the whole webcam family but I don't talk to them. He also shows me when the whole family prays and he. He shows me the city and when he prays in the mosque and I see all the men there praying. He asked for money and I sent it promising that thousands send back. But he says he doesn't. He always asks me for the excuse and asks me to trust him and that he knows he has done wrong with me and he is sorry. He continued to hold on to me and Yes. Of course. I don't know what to think. It made it look like everything real.in every webcam day. He shows me the whole webcam family but I don't talk to them. He also shows me when the whole family prays and he. He shows me the city and when he prays in the mosque and I see all the men there praying. He asked for money and I sent it promising that thousands send back. But he says he doesn't. He always asks me for the excuse and asks me to trust him and that he knows he has done wrong with me and he is sorry. He continued to hold on to me and Yes. Of course. I don't know what to think. It made it look like everything real.in every webcam day. He shows me the whole webcam family but I don't talk to them. He also shows me when the whole family prays and he. He shows me the city and when he prays in the mosque and I see all the men there praying. He asked for money and I sent it promising that thousands send back. But he says he doesn't. He always asks me for the excuse and asks me to trust him and that he knows he has done wrong with me and he is sorry. He kept holding on to me and doesn't want to lose me. I don't know if he's playing with me and making fun of me or maybe he's a really sick man or he's honest. I do not know how to make an invitation here because it is not my country of origin but I am staying here legally

Hi there,

Thank you very much for your msg. As I told you before that 1st to avoid. Internet is the world of fraud & crime and you can be a victim. A real man can never ask for money so do not try to be his bank account or be ATM machine.

He is trying to make you understand that he is loyal. I am very sorry that he is not loyal at all. You must not send any type of money to anyone. Now you must not get married with him. Even if he gets married with you there is a chance that he will keep you torturing to get money from you. So please do not fall in love with wrong person. It is better to be alone.

I am not your friend and you even do not know me but as a stranger I can suggest you not to be a victim of internet. I know it is painful for you but it is reality. I am here to help if you need more consultation.

Stay Safe!

Hello Everyone,
I Hope, you are doing great. I need the latest guidelines about getting a legal marriage certificate from Algeria. I live and work in Italy and want to send a spouse visa invitation however I am confused about how I can get a marriage certificate from Algeria what documents would be needed from my side and also her side to get a marriage certificate so that I can send her family reunion visa from Italy.
Although I went through all the previous posts of this forum however I need the latest updated list of documents and minimum duration to get a marriage certificate.

I shall be very grateful to you all. Thanks and have a good day

stay blessed.

Hello. My friend from Algeria said that a certifu at marriage is getting a 5 or 6 months. Birth certificate. ID card or passport. Divorce decision, if you're divorced, photocopies. He tells me it's much better to get married in Algeria. But I, after 2 years of online relationship, I'm not sure if I want to do this anymore. I still don't know the real lam. I believe that this man is a liar and a thief. You may be lucky.

Hi there,

If you heart says he is fake so please do not get married. Getting married with a right person is everything. At first, i say he is not serious for relationship but only to pass time and getting some amount from you. I hope you understand that.

Regards,

I don't know what to believe. I think I'm in cognitive dissonance. 2 years old he writes to me all holy days. He is attached to me all the time. He said he will send me my money back but I don't see anything. He always says he doesn't have the money now. Last night he told me to go to his house in Algeria and bring with me all the documents needed to get married. He talks a lot about religion. Sometimes it seems to me that he exaggerates. He always says that I am his. That I must follow him and do what he says. He always apologizes and dispias and so much that he took money from me. I am not able to decide. Someone has to tell me what to do. I don't know what's happening to me. If I abandon him I feel that I will miss him. And how drug.

Hi there,

I think marriage proposal for you is a honey trap. God knows only. He tried to win your trust and he is successful till now. Money is nothing but asking for it is everything. You may ask him to send you by email all the documents he has got them ready for you for marriage.

Finally, you have to decide. Do not leave him instantly, you may go gradually as per your condition. I am sure he is going to demand something else soon to you. You are a wise women, take your steps with great care.

Regards,

I trusted him. But I read somewhere like a truly Muslim man, never ask a woman for money. Never has a European man asked for money from me then I thought it was an affective manipulation......  So I got angry and told him I would trust him when I had my money. I'm going to try to get away from him. I don't think it's this true relationship with 20 years of difference

I have broken up relations with my Algerian boyfriend. Always lies and excuses

Good riddance!

Regards,

This is called gaslighting. It's a dangerous thing to do to you because now you doubt what is real.
Get out now. Face the heartbreak. You can then breathe.

Yes. It's very hard. I have to try. I'm still waiting a bit to see if he's doing what he said. To send me some of the money back. As he promised he wants to show me that he is honest and sincere and a good Muslim. When I told him the money that he handled me and I realized, he said I just helped him and that he didn't ask for money. I helped him as a wife helped on her soil. Another manipu
We're not even married. I think he's really a big liar but for that money that I've worked, he's going to pay his whole family for 7 generations. Even though he thinks we Orthodox are unfidel and thinks it's not a sin to fool us.

Dear,

Believe me it is not hard at all. Just try to get your money back otherwise, consider it as lost. Even if he sends your money back, receive your money and terminate all relations. It is not about Orthodox or connected with some race/religion. A cheater person can cheat his own people/relative as well for money.

It has become very easy to spend some time on internet and earn money by providing marriage/love honey trap. If someone really loves you, he will never wait to bring you into his life ASAP. God knows better.

Stay Safe

Regards,

Good morning. It never occurred to me that a person fooled me. It's the first time. Maybe this had to happen to me in my life as well. Nowadays if you're good, you're stupid. For a bad person a lot of people get the same way. I'll still be kind but more careful.

Hi , I'm Portuguese Muslim and live in the Uk and I want to marry an Algerian woman in Algeria
What are the procedures and how long will take?
After marriage would like to bring her to the u.k

Hello can you help me please. I am also in this situation. I want to marry an algerian girl but I don't want to go through the marriage process in algeria as it is very long and complicated. We would like to get married in Tunisa. I would like to ask you if you can give me the contact details of the notary in tunisa who helped you get married. As we are both not Tunisian I think it might be difficult for 2 foreigners to get married in tunisia. Please let me know thanks !

I don't know how to help you except not to go ahead with it

Hello!

I saw your message about getting married in Tunisia. It is not possible unfortunately. Algeria changed laws last year. To get married in Tunisia Algerian citizens must have Tunisian residency. Algerians without Tunisian residency can't get married in Tunisia now. My fiance called the notary in Tunisia a couple of days ago to confirm it.

You can contact the notary yourself if you want

Maître:  Lotfi Chihi (Notaire)

[email protected]

Tel: 71.568.441

GSM: 98.651.640

Address: 38, Bis, Avenue Bab Bnet, Tunisia, Tunis

If you find a fast way to get married anywhere with a citizen of Algeria, please share it with me. We are in the same situation now.

Yulia

Hey Yulia,

Thanks for the reply. This is very sad news. I was very excited to skip the long process of marriage in Algeria. We have also recently contacted some Tunisian notaries and they said the same thing that Algerians require residency. I don't understand why they make it so difficult for foreigners to marry Algerians. I guess there is no other way around it. It really frustrates me how they can keep sincere lovers apart by making them wait months just to get permission! Thank you for your response. Knowing that I am not the only one In this situation has made me somewhat feel better. I am planning to go to Algeria and apply for the permission to get married in February. Apparently my fianće says it can take 3 months and more to get a response. I will definitely keep you updated and wish you the best of luck in this gruelling mission!

Hi there,

any one has performed a misyar marriage in Algeria?  If so, he easy or the difficult the process?  Is Algeria a safe country for Canadians?

Can Algerian woman marry in Turkey?

Yes

I want to get married now

I am in Annaba , where are you living.

- @Welshgirl23

Hi i have fiancee from Annaba Skikda...what is this place looks like ? Is if safe and nice to live in ? hes going to visit me here again by December  and By next year we plan to Marry there in Algeria.
@LoveUAE

Im so sorry about your wife ? I do hope your happy now..i have a fiancee from algeria too a divorse man with 2 daughters. .

@Welshgirl23 can you tell me about the police interview? Do the police there speak English or do you have to write everything down for them?

I really want to know this too. Can someone please explain how it's done and what to expect from the police interview.

I enjoyed all the posts. I'm currently working on bringing my Algerian boyfriend to the U.S. to be married. I been to Algeria this past summer and enjoyed everyday. It is truly a beautiful country with friendly people I came across.

@inform_me Algeria is more safe than América or any country in Europe or elsewhere in the world,and all the allegations about troubles or terrorism in fake news.

You will be welcomed in any time.

@inform_me Please don't spread fake news.

@inform_me the horrible atrocities made against Muslims,and they ask,why they hate us?

@LoveUAE As Salam Alaikum bhai

How are you doing?  I read your article and I felt bad what happened.

I don't know what to do if to marry in Algeria or here in Switzerland.

Can you tell what all papers are required to marry outside of Algeria.

Thanks for your help.

Allah Hafiz

Shah

@Armand I'm an American I'm going to meet my husband in algeria and we was wondering what all needs to be done for me to marry him in Algeria. And how long does it take

@Welshgirl23 I agree I'm going to American and I just got back from concertina on Julia from meeting my husband his family took me in and treated me like I was part of the family people there are nice once they get to know you but we have bad and good and everywhere but I loved it there plan to go back to Mary as soon as we find out exactly everything that has to be done

@LoveUAE I wish you well an pray you get back the way you wanted your life to be .I'm going through trying to get my bf to USA to marry but I'm kinda scared of him coming an using me

@arabdjiahmed8 Algeria us an African country which is safe to live in just like most African countries.

@lilouelay hello! u was finnish with papers?

@Welshgirl23

Hi ,i am in a relation with a men from annaba  how difficult is to get married there?thank you