Largest Canon camera dealer in Riyadh

Where is the largest Canon camera dealer in Riyadh? Thanks.

Company
El-Ajou Group Trading Co.

Address
Prince Thamer St., Hai Al-Malaz
P.O. Box 78
Riyadh 11411

Telephone   
+966 1 4041717

Thanks. They definitely sell cameras? I found them on the Canon website but they state they only sell printers, feaxes etc.

Try this or call El-Ajou Group Trading just inquire :blink:

Company

Ali Zaid Al Quraishi & Bros. (Aqls)
Address
Dorat Heraa Commercial Center, Near avail Grand Hotel
At the cross-section if Heraa street and Madina road
Jeddah 21441

Telephone
+966 2 6599060

Email
[email protected]

That's Jeddah. Thanks anyway.

Cam4sell sells both Canon and Nikon... I suggest for you to go and check them because their prices are cheaper. here check at their website

cam4sell.com

[Moderated]

Al Quraishi has a branch in Riyadh that is in Olaya st. south of kurais road 014630336

there are other camera stores that sell cameras in grey market price:
cam4sell Al oruba street...A cheap camera store but they are very low in stock
Al Harthi Camera Store  alwashem street 4128239

jamhsiad wrote:

[Moderated]

:blink:

Thsn wrote:

True, I have been waiting for over how many months now, for 580 ex 2 flash until now it is out of stock. Check their website, prices are also indicated there and the availability.

Al Harthi you have to haggle the price to get the lowest price, but be aware that some of the stocks are not new, some are used and reconditioned. Just be aware and inspect what you're gonna buy. Ask for the ones with boxes that you think is new.

dynamo1131 wrote:
Thsn wrote:

True, I have been waiting for over how many months now, for 580 ex 2 flash until now it is out of stock. Check their website, prices are also indicated there and the availability.

Al Harthi you have to haggle the price to get the lowest price, but be aware that some of the stocks are not new, some are used and reconditioned. Just be aware and inspect what you're gonna buy. Ask for the ones with boxes that you think is new.

Have you thought of Nissin? Not just because Canon are low on stock, but they are IMHO just as good and a lot cheaper than Canon. Check them out on dpreview.

gashead wrote:
dynamo1131 wrote:
Thsn wrote:

Have you thought of Nissin? Not just because Canon are low on stock, but they are IMHO just as good and a lot cheaper than Canon. Check them out on dpreview.

I already have a canon setup, (580ex2 and st-e2 wireless trigger) I want to add 2-3 more. If only I had started with Nikon it would be better, due to their optical slave built in. Next would be the Pocket wizard plus 3, available at the same price of PW. Good luck.

7d has optical slave built in :)

I use cybersync triggers tho for my flashes

Dynamo, the 600EX RT is in the market. :)

No offense intended here but  these days veryone is so much into Cameras.
I see everyone carrying a nice cannon DSLR taking pictures even if they don't know the ABC of photography :)
If think soon there will be more photographers than the people who want a photograph :)

Ugh this is so true

You can get the g series or s series pot and shoot and get just as good of images for a good long while before you need something better

Salman Omrani wrote:

Dynamo, the 600EX RT is in the market. :)

Nah, you have to get the ST-E3 also to make that system work. Range is not that better also, PW is still better, now there is PW3 with the same price as the classic PW2.

No you don't

7d 5dmk3 1dx
At least have remote release do flashes

Pw is overpriced unless you are dealing with sporting or wedding events where extreme range is need

Cybersync for everything else

Am I talking about optically triggering it?....NO.....I am talking about the RT side of it. Please read first before blah blah blah....

Cyberssync are radio triggers at almost half the price of pocketwizards

When you get a few more years behind a camera talk crap

Im talking real world where unless you are outdoors in strong right, rt isn't needed.  and if it is get cybersyncs.

If you didn't buy a cheap camera you wouldn't need your ste2

we were discussing the 600ex RT, then you have to butt in and give your crap..some breeding, can't even spell right...lol. I maybe a newbie, but I am not as arrogant as you....yes you have years of experience so what?? Doesn't mean anything....

guys just chill
lets focus on the topic. :)

Sorry English police

Ill be sure and not post from my phone for you.

You can trigger the 600 optically as well as rt from what i read.

Ill never use a 600 since i can get an alien bee and vagabond mini for that much

who said that I was gonna use 600RT?, the price is too high and as I have said before you need another 600 or a ST e3 to trigger it using it's RT features. If you're talking about optically triggering it then why buy it in the first place? Might as well buy a lower model if you're not gonna make use of it's RT. This is the discussion we're in, so your opinion is way off.

I have no problem with cybersycs it is said to be reliable and the price is lower. I didn't even buy PW...lol

Point is you said you HAD to get the trigger to use it.

And you don't. You can trigger it optically as well.

Power output is worth it also for wedding

I said you have to get the trigger to get that system to work, referring to the radio capabilities of it. I am aware of the optical trigger of it.

You never specified good sir

The flash system will still work.

If you were referring to the trigger system then be a bit more specific

that's the problem, you just assumed and then bloated out your comment in that manner, without even asking. The radio trgger was implied because why do I even inject the PW (which is a radio trigger) into the subject if I wasn't referring to the radio capabilities of the 600?

We're all here to help each other not to outwit others. If your good then share, don't undermine another blogger,  and I won't let anybody do that to me.

Lulz.

Its the internet. Part of the fun.

Blah Blah Blah Blah......and after all the other Blah Blah Blah.....answer me guys.......which camera i should choose from, Nikon D600, Canon 6D or a Canon 650D ??

About brands: It doesn't really make difference. You can go with Nikon or Nikon.

Have a look at the lower table on this page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison … al_cameras

For novice, I always recommend choosing a bit above the entry levels. So go for 650D if you hsve basics ahead to learn about or a 6D if you already know about the technicalities.

TheLoneRanger wrote:

Blah Blah Blah Blah......and after all the other Blah Blah Blah.....answer me guys.......which camera i should choose from, Nikon D600, Canon 6D or a Canon 650D ??

Canon it is! no second thought about it :)

Guys canon 6D and Nikon 600 both are full frame dslr and I looking for a full frame dslr. Though I would have preferred canon but the factor going against is that canon 6d is without in-built flash (heard something like that, not sure tough) and it will hit the market only in dec.......but Nikon is available in the market right now. So will it be worth waiting till dec for canon especially with it not having d built in flash, if that's true ?????  Or will it make sense to buy the Nikon 600??

If this will be your first DSLR, obviously you don't have any of Canon lenses and you can go for a Nikon 600.

BTW, though I know that theoretically a full-frame camera is like the traditional 35mm film cam, what benefits do you get with it practically with such DSLRs? Any links to useful write-ups would be great.

Was the cam4sell selling genuine cameras? although cheaper? Thanks

Are they selling genuine camera eventhou its cheaper?

souq.com

This is a very old thread from Jan 2012.

Anyways, to answer your question: Yes, Cam4sell sell all original stuff with very good service and warranties.

What about souq?