Flatshare, bucharest

Hello everybody;

I am going to do an internship in Bucarest for 6 months. I will begin it in April.
I am very open minded, like meeting people, share with them...and many others things like hiking, cooking...
I will be intested to live with flatmates, european people or just romania people... So if anybody has some tips for me, clues...

Let me know

French girl student

Hi Angel89, could you please post an advert in Bucharest classifieds > Flat share section?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

Hello
I know of a few good apartments in the center of bucharest that are shared by both Romanian and foreign students.  They are equipped with everything including waching machine, microwave, and wireless internet.  If you are interested in hearing more about them please let me know.

All my best,
Elizabeth

Hello Elisabeth,

Thank you very much for your message. It's very nice.
Could U give me more information about these flatshares?
About their prices, where are they located in the city...?

Thank U for your help.

See you soon
Angélyke

Hey! I don't know if you already found a place where to stay but I can rent one room in my apartment, in Bucharest. I want to learn french, I already started a course but I need to do more conversation so...this is a great opportunity. :-)

Let me know if you are still interested in finding accomodation.

Aura

Hello Aura,

I already found a place in Bucharest for my stay, thank you vey much for your proposal. But maybe we could meet each other during my stay if you want to practise your french, and for me to learn a little bit of romanian

See U

Angelyke

Hey!

Yes, sure, we can meet. Let me know when you arrive in Bucharest.

See you!

Aura

Hello AuraS;

I am Sylvain. I'm french and I am an engineer student in Toulouse.
I am going to do an internship in Bucarest for 3 months and I will start in June.

I am searching a shared flat in Bucharest and I would like to know if it's possible to rent the room in your appartment.

Thank you

Sylvain

Hello,

You could post an advert in the Housing in Bucharest section - shared accommodation. It might help you.

hello or Salut!

je ne pense pas qu'il y ait de place qui se libère pour juin dans ma coloc' malheureusement...

courage !

en espérant de fructueuses recherches !

Hi Angel, could you please post in English in this Anglophone forum?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.