Need Apartment Fast

Hi hope I can find some help here, my girlfriend and I are currently in a 1 bedroom apartment in Miltari,and we need to move. we are both out of Romania until late September or early October, does any one have a 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartment they know of for rent, we like it to be modern fully furnished and close to new condition or recently renovated, we are open to many areas of Bucharest. Must include air conditioning, a big bathtub,and one  parking space. Please reply with pictures of all rooms, especially kitchen and bathroom(s) and the more detailed the description the better.
Thanks for all your help

Jeff

Hello Jeff, should it be full furnished? I want to rent my apartment but only the kitchen is fully furnished. Otherwise, it is renovated and situated in a central area of Bucharest.
Andrada

Hi Jeff,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Bucharest classifieds > accommodation section as well. It might help you in your search.

I wish you good luck,
Christine

Fully furnished would be best, we only have a small amount of furniture that we own, none of it being for bedroom(s).
Thanks
Jeff

Saw this on another site:

"I have just finished renovating and I am renting a new apartment. It is a small one bedroom apartment, extremely well located (at the crossroad of Calea Victoriei and Stirbei Voda, next to the Royal Palace and the Hilton hotel). The apartment is nicely finished, and all the furniture and utilities are all brand new. Here are some pictures from the bedroom showing the dressing and the glass wall separating it from the kitchen, which is also detailed here and here. Here is the living room, and here is the bathroom. I've had the apartment listed with the real estate agencies for 450 EUR, but if you're looking to stay for a longer period and contact me directly I could offer a discount (and of course there would be no agency fees for me or you)I can be reached at 0737.173.282 or by email at [email protected]"

Only one bedroom though.

I sent you a private email with something I have. Could help as a temporary project, until you find something more appropriate.

Hi,
just left you a message on private.
Please let me know if you are interested.

Hy Jeff,

We want to rent our apartment (~100 sqm) which is very new, completely furnished (2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom) close to Arcul de Triumf area. It is a quiet area, close to Herastrau park, with shops and public transportation.
Let me know if you are interested

HI all ,
I have a  house for rent,pls see my profile/housing.
I could have an apartment begin September in Tineretului,but confirmation 10 days before.
Dan