Looking for a room to rent District 1 or near to

Hi,

I'm female, single and self employed from London and am looking for a decent double room for a minimum 6 months but probably longer in fun house / flat share. :)

If you have a nice spare room for rent I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks,
Em
0916 523306

You should put this in Classifieds for better results.

ALSO look at Craigs List VietNam - they often have good deals.

Remember, by law, you are allowed to pay your rent in Dong - don't get suckered in to paying in Dollars (or Pounds).

Your landlord will need a copy of your passport data page  AND your visa to register you with police.

Don't be surprised if you are asked for two months rent for a security deposit. Get receipts!

emmapaterson wrote:

Hi,

I'm female, single and self employed from London and am looking for a decent double room for a minimum 6 months but probably longer in fun house / flat share. :)

If you have a nice spare room for rent I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks,
Em
0916 523306

Dear Em,
Before I respond, I want to point out that I do NOT work for real estate company, and I'm not the owner.
However, I know a house locate in District 5 (An Duong Vuong street, 10' to Pham Ngu Lao, 15' to Ben Thanh market) have available room for rent on Feb. The landlord is super nice lady. I meant incredible because my friends are living in there. Room has enough furniture: medium refrigerator, air-conditioner, TV plasma 42", bed, bathroom, kitchen outside the room, a big balcony next to the kitchen and a terrace where you can get sun.
Price for rent 6.500.000 vnd (inclusive water, strong internet wifi, television cable, cleaning room twice times/week, cleaning sheet & blank one time/week), and 1 month deposit . Electric 2.500vnd/m and each room will have each electricity meter. Just check with the owner directly if you like it. Her name is Van and she speaks well English - 0918131775.
Also you can check in Classifieds maybe will have better results.
Hope this can help. Goodnight!
Loan Tran