Good dance schools in Riyadh

Dance
Hi all.
I would like to know if there are any good dance schools in Riyadh? I know this is probably limited but if anyone can help out on this I'd appreciate it!
Thanks! X

There are lots of dance requests on here although most seem to be for salsa but i'm sure if you look through those posts you will find something, i believe Fal is one of the compounds with a dance group/class

I am interested too if we could find a dance teacher we could gather people together and pay her privately or him if it is in a compound.

I'm really looking for my children, ballet, tap, modern, street jazz, boys jazz, musical theatre; not much really! If you do know of any good classes for children I'd really appreciate it x

Maybe ask at the schools aswell then, perhaps they do something?

This might sound like a long shot, but maybe you could post on the bulletin boards of some of the larger compounds for a dance teacher.  There are a lot of 'trailing spouses' here with lots of talents and not much to do!

Katelol wrote:

I am interested too if we could find a dance teacher we could gather people together and pay her privately or him if it is in a compound.

Hello,
A canadian salsa master and I are currently on the search for a location to teach classes.  We already have quite a few students, seeking more males, but will take females of all levels.  Message me with interest.

abigaililu wrote:

I'm really looking for my children, ballet, tap, modern, street jazz, boys jazz, musical theatre; not much really! If you do know of any good classes for children I'd really appreciate it x

Al Manahil Center at the DQ have ballet and tap dancing classes 4 children.

yazzz wrote:
abigaililu wrote:

Al Manahil Center at the DQ have ballet and tap dancing classes 4 children.

Yes...they also have modern dance and jazz for children.

Fernwood wrote:
Katelol wrote:

Hello,
A canadian salsa master and I are currently on the search for a location to teach classes.  We already have quite a few students, seeking more males, but will take females of all levels.  Message me with interest.

I know one compound with recreation center, and you can get a rent the hall there but u should know someone inside the compound to be your sponsor, compound name "Ranco compound"

In Al manahil center exist ballet classes for children.

Spectrum gym has dance classes for children, so does kentico

Thank you so much for this my daughter is going to be so so much more happier!  I hadn't got the last few replies to my email account for some reason so only just found them, thank you once again! x

@abigaililu,
Check out the Kingdom School fast (tomorrow if possible). There is something related going on there these day. One of my friends is working on technical arrangments and she told me just today a bit about music/dance actvities.

Thanks, will do!

Just had a look at the website, my kids will be starting at the british school in September, I presume facilities at Kingdom will only be for kids going to that school?

No there is some event going on. They are using the school space as venue. I'll be able to get details by tomorrow evening (if you like).

Yes that would be great thank you!

I too would like to know if there any gym can offer any adult dancing class.

Ok @abigaililu,
I checked details about the event I mentioned yesterday. It's the annual exhibition for girls dances (all ages) from 3 training insitutes: Spectrum,  kentico & Manahil.
Kingdom school has rented out the space.

Ok.  sounds like dancing competitions of some kind.  Thanks for looking into it for me!

hello everyone,

do you know of any private ballet/jazz dance teacher for adults  here in riyadh?  Al manahil will resume their ballet on september 1, but they are only offering lessons for kids

I am looking for a ballet instructor for my school

asmahittan, could you please post in the classifieds ? thanks

Hi! This is ISABEL .... I'm ballet teacher! If you want you can call me 054 092 1686!!!!! Regards

Isags wrote:

Hi! This is ISABEL .... I'm ballet teacher! If you want you can call me !!!!! Regards

Pls refrain from giving your personal phone number on the open forum. I bet by now yopu would have got million of calls from the information seekers. :)

Wish all people in Riyadh to have fun.

I'm interested in dance classes, did you reach a place?
If yes please send to me how to join.
Thanks

Hello Memofun,

Welcome on board  :)

You are participating on an old thread from 2014, it would be better to drop an advert or browse through the existing ads in the Dance classes in Riyadh so that you may attend a class.

All the best,
Bhavna

Fernwood, I would be keen as soon as I arrive in Riyadh around the start of September. Thanks.

Hi Bhavna,
Thank you for your advice  :)
Actually I'm searching everywhere to attend a class in Riyadh but with no result.
Also when I use your link didn't find any classes to join.
May be there is no classes in Riyadh, or it's for a closed groups.

Thanks,
Memofun

Hi again Memofun,

If for the time being there is no dance classes, you could still drop a "looking for" advert. Members are subscribed to the classifieds, they will be notified of your search, hopefully you will get some offers afterwards. Worth giving it a try  ;)

All the best,
Bhavna

Plz if you find this place tell me
I have a girl 4 years old

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Did u know the price? Plz