It is so sad

it is so sad when men says that they r here only to make friends and u never get a single answer on ur posts from a single man coz simply u r a male and they only replay to females coz am useless for the assumed friendship.....same for girls they don't answer too coz they think that if they answer a boy may be he could ask for more then friendship.......the truth is i feel pity for all who thinks like that.....friendship is sth know one can appreciate except the person who lost it...........i miss u all my amazing friends back in egypt i hope i will be back as soon as possible coz life here is not as i thought..........

" friendship is sth know one can appreciate except the person who lost it "
nice...

hopefully you will back to Egypt as soon as possible. Good Luck and may Allah bless you...

Thank u so much....but i just arrived to barcelona and still have 2 years to come back to my beloved egypt and my friends ;-))

I see, but time moving fast now. tik tok tik tok,,, already 2 years. then you can go back to your beloved Egypt and your friends. They must miss you so much too...

well kiki....things r getting better i made my first 3 friends in barcelona yesterday and we went out for dinner for the first tme ;-)))

That is good. ^___^... glad to know that from you...  my Egyptian friend said,

"every thing that are new sometimes is really hard to move on but surely we can do it"

I feel so sad listening these things...And I'm so sorry for your feeling about life here in Spain. But i really understand you. That's what I say to my friends there in Egypt when they ask me why i like so much their country...Believe me, I'm native and i can feel it by myself. So....we are a little but nice nice group who like go out to have a dinner, to take a tea or smoke a shisha or sometimes to listen music and dance...And we are from diferents countries too. Some arabs, and some egyptians too. So if you want anything, please send me a message. Would be a pleasure for me. Take care of youself and be happy ;)