Wants to meet new people

Hello!

My name is zahra, I moved from the US and I have been living in Jakarta for 6 months now. I currently work in south Jakarta. I can speak both bahasa and English but I'm more fluent in English. I've been really bored on the weekends lately so I would like to meet new people to hang out with and discover Indonesia! (: oh and im a big fan of the arts.

Hi Zahra,
I am Amie,came to jakarta 2mnths back,I m seriously looking for making some cool friends to hang out on weekends( yeah tht means i work on weekdays) :-)  my bahasa clases are starting tomorow but till then we can talk in english....let me know....tc    ........beware i m not into arts....i m sports and movie person

Hi amie6367 (: welcome to jkt! How do u like it so far? Yeah I'd like that and I could help u with your bahasa lol. Don't worry I'm kind of a sports person and I love movies. Where are u from?

Zaahraa...enjoy Jakarta yah...

zaahrraa wrote:

Hi amie6367 (: welcome to jkt! How do u like it so far? Yeah I'd like that and I could help u with your bahasa lol. Don't worry I'm kind of a sports person and I love movies. Where are u from?

Hi I am from India, on a work assignment for at least 2 years here in JKT( I'm not software guy.. got no brains...so I sell) In case you wanna hang out any of the week ends do pm me...at times you got to bear with company of cpl of my bule colleagues and their wives...but they are cute cpls...cio

hi zahra,..what you doing in jakarta?  :) welcome to jakarta,..

Hi zahra
Nice name. Do let me know if you want to hang out for movies etc. not interested in clubs. I live in north jakarta.

Hello everyone, I just moved to Jakarta from Singapore and am looking to meet more people. If you folks are available, maybe we can meet up for drink sor dinner this Saturday (7 Jan) evening. PM me or reply to this thread with your phone number and I'll see if I can set something up. See you folks soon, hopefully...

Hi Zahra, cheers from Jakarta. my name is Dhita :) i am Indonesian. I really like to make friends, especially with expats because i'd like to improve my English. If you feel like bored on weekend, maybe we can hangout together. I will share you anything about indonesia or perhaps we can also can practice bahasa.. You can contact me at [email protected] thanks :D

Hi Zahra! I'm Fauzan and I live in East Jakarta. I really love making new friends! And just let me know if you wanna go hang out around! ;-)
Feel free to cantact me. If there's anything I can help, you can contact. You can have me as a contact or just send me e-mail to: [email protected].

Fauzan

hi zahra,
I just came to jakarta 2 weeks back and will be staying for 1 yr. I would really like to make some new friends here....you can contact me anytime...we can hangout and visit places in jakarta....
regards
Abrar