R U fluent in English?

Hey everybody,

I'm new here. I came across this website while I sit at Ho Chi Mihn  airport waiting for my flight back to BKK. My tourist Visa ran out a few months ago and I fly outside of THailand to extend my stay for another 30 days. I've been thinking about studying to acquire a ED visa, however, I know that I couldn't handle a full college course load on top of my job ( self employed). As a result, I've been flying around until I found another solution.  Luckily I found a permanent solution before my 90day Vietnam expires. I'll be learning Thai and obtaining a ED visa for the next year =) I was in Pattaya floating market several months back and I remembered seeing a sign about " Study Thai = Visa" so after some google searches I came across Walen Thai school. I'll begin the app tomorrow and I'll share my experience so others can follow if you need a simple solution as I did.

Back to the post. Why am I here? I'm looking for the some fluent english speaking individuals. For what purpose? Socializing of course.  Looking for some optimistic , creative, adventurous people. Lets see where this can go....

About Me: Just turned 29 ( oh my). Born and Raised in California,USA. I enjoy outdoor activities. I miss snowboarding, mountain  bike riding, dirt-motorcycles( dirtbikes), swimming in crystal clear rivers + lakes....but I did some snorkeling in Somet Island and I'm hooked. Tons of fun. 

Why bangkok? I'm a Currency Day trader and I needed to be in an Asian Time Zone for my career. Maybe Singapore, Hong kong, Japan, in the future travel. For now, BKK is good to me.

Cool, are you trading Forex, I am also into it now,

Hi. I'm Thai, born and raised in Bangkok, but went to US (Alabama and Honolulu for about 2 years in total). I like road trip traveling (budget ones) and Bangkok tour. Maybe we can join traveling and I can show you around. I think my English is getting worse, so it is quite a good idea to befriend with a native English speaker, if you don't mind.

My facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/L64di You can see many of my traveling albums haha I like traveling.

Well you always can join the big nights out that i organize mate, lots of people there :) check out the fotos of last years meetings in facebook.com/thebignob ( thebignob= the big night out bangkok)
Lots of people from this forum and others have already joined and im proud to say that i have created more than 300 friendships in only one year :)

LuisF, 65 friendships still missing then, to get you through one year ;-)

Oh, and if there is an interest in doing trips (day-trips or even overnight), I could be of help to organize something.
I know quite some places  ^^